Jordan

OG CGM Member
Jan 25, 2011
Old Town, ME
Back to stock head lights and fog lights.

2012-08-12_10-17-27_258.jpg

Jordan

OG CGM Member
Jan 25, 2011
Old Town, ME
My HIDs were starting to act up after two years and I didn't want to deal with the headache of having them anymore. I took all my LEDs out too since some of them were flickering.

Tiki

Jan 23, 2011
my hids were starting to act up after two years and i didn't want to deal with the headache of having them anymore. I took all my leds out too since some of them were flickering.

oem ftw! Turns out sometimes car companies actually put in the right product for the application :slorg:

Huck

BIIIIG SQRBDY GUY
Jan 27, 2011
Gainesville, Ga
I hear ya on the high maintenance of HIDs and LEDs, seems like I go through a set of HIDs a year, but they just look crisper and cleaner. OEM looks turrible :imo: I wish there was a way to get the reliability way up on HIDs/LEDs

Huck

BIIIIG SQRBDY GUY
Jan 27, 2011
Gainesville, Ga
How much are spencers? I was planning on going with VVME next. Had some from a local shop that were pretty good but they're a little more expensive. Had DDMs, weren't bad but they were the older ones. Have Xentecs now and have gone through several sets of bulbs lately

Huck

BIIIIG SQRBDY GUY
Jan 27, 2011
Gainesville, Ga
Hahaha that's my family symbol. My gramps was in Japan in WWII and was writing articles for papers and shit and needed a pen name/signature he could use rather than his real name just for security reasons. Everybody called him Huck cuz of his last name (just like everybody does me now), so he just took that and flipped it on one end and put a line through it to make it look like an asian letter. Even asian people have asked me what letter it is :lol:

That thing in my sig is a project from back in HS. We had to make a Roman shield but he didn't care how we decorated it, so I scaled up my grampa's symbol and painted it on there. We have all kinda HUCK shit (patches, stamps, rings, etc) around the house

Jimmy

Formerly SouthernprideTX
May 8, 2012
North of Houston, Texas
I need new hids, heard spencers were really good then went to website are saw there $150 a set and said fuck that shit lol. dnw to spend $300 to have matching lows and fogs

TheBrettster

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 9, 2010
I need new hids, heard spencers were really good then went to website are saw there $150 a set and said fuck that shit lol. dnw to spend $300 to have matching lows and fogs

Good because he buys them for 18 bucks a set and sells them for 150.

Emery19

That Ford Guy
Apr 8, 2012
Mount Laurel, NJ
friday night ran up to the Skowhegan fair to watch the demo derby with a bunch of my friends. saturday morning i walk out to my truck and the low tire pressure light was on.

when i got home friday i thought i heard a hissing noise but the truck was still running so i figured it was the exhaust and played it off as nothing. found this fucker in my tire..

699ea8b1.jpg

7cd9471e.jpg

screw going down into the tire. i'll be tryinbg to get it patched this week. trucks sitting like this for now because the spare is a slightly different size then whats on the truck. which i though was weird because its a fullsize spare. the tires on the truck match the door sticker. and with the limited slip in the rear i dont wanna drive it to long like it. just precautionary really. everyone tells me its no big deal.

3c8f259e.jpg

during. yes i know. bottle jack ftl. but i dont have a jack. :facepalm3:

sweet new rim
15cf8e3c.jpg

edit: also yes. i know the mudflaps need to disapear asap. but the paint is scuffed behind them because the previous owner is an idiot and made these fit the truck