Your vehicles as they sit now!

2012-08-11_19-07-53_996.jpg

i like my spencers HID's as much as brett hates him. They have 0 issues, and i have no worries. granted my DDM's are great for the price. they are definattly a shittier product then spencers.

Werd, guy is making money, yeah, that's the idea. Oakley makes like. 65 cents on every dollar. My spencers have been flawless, and his support is second to none.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

:imo: mine work flawlessly compared to my old ddms and buddies xentecs.

Where do all these claims come from?
$18 and sells for 150. That's how people make profit.
I've had his HIDs for 3 years without a single hiccup. No bad bulb, ballast anything. I'd gladly pay 150 to not have to ever worry about shit constantly going out. Fuck that shit.

i like my spencers HID's as much as brett hates him. They have 0 issues, and i have no worries. granted my DDM's are great for the price. they are definattly a shittier product then spencers.

Werd, guy is making money, yeah, that's the idea. Oakley makes like. 65 cents on every dollar. My spencers have been flawless, and his support is second to none.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

:imo: mine work flawlessly compared to my old ddms and buddies xentecs.

Agreed with all of this :shake: my eBay ones I've had to replace bulbs and junk.

Never once have had to replace anything on Spencer's. If only this site worked that way with the servers they choose :shrug:

:roflsquared: at you thinking just because they look the same that they are the same kit with the same quality. Especially coming from China.

Last edited:
I was thinking 5/6 or 5/7 drop, 15x8 245s up front and 275 15x10 out back in smooth rallyes with flat caps, no rings, and beige wheels

Ill crawl under it tonight and get more pics, its the cleanest truck chassis ive ever seen that has been untouched

:imo: and a suburban rear bumper

I was thinking 5/6 or 5/7 drop, 15x8 245s up front and 275 15x10 out back in smooth rallyes with flat caps, no rings, and beige wheels

Ill crawl under it tonight and get more pics, its the cleanest truck chassis ive ever seen that has been untouched

Hell yea sounds badass

:roflsquared: at you thinking just because they look the same that they are the same kit with the same quality. Especially coming from China.

Unless your vehicle came with them from the factory, all aftermarket HID kits are cheap chinese products.

Unless your vehicle came with them from the factory, all aftermarket HID kits are cheap chinese products.

DGAF, my $40 shipped ebay specials lasted 5 years before my first failure, and that was after submerging it in 4ft deep water for a while, both fog housings were filled with water. Never had any flickering, igniting etc problems. Replaced one ballast and kept rolling.

Oh don't get me wrong, I've got 3 sets of those cheap chinese kits on my Sierra. Two Xentec and one from DDM. Only problem I ever had was the slim ballasts from Xentec made my 4300K bulbs look like 6000K, too blue for me. I just swapped the ballasts for the regular size ones(buddy sells them at his shop).

Just :roflmao: @ the people trying to say someone's kit is different from someone elses.

Has anyone gotten Raptor ballasts from DDM lately? That's what I've had the problem with

\story

I've had 2 sets of slim ballasts (lows, fogs) in my truck for 2 years now with NO issues whatsoever. I went to order a Raptor kit for my Buell about 4 weeks ago and when I received it, the ballasts were FUCKING HUGE. I don't remember them being this big at all when I had 2 sets of Raptors in my OBS truck. Anyways, I swapped the low beam slim ballasts from my truck to the bike since I had limited space to work with on the bike. So really, it's the new Raptor ballasts I was having issues with. I think the older DDM stuff is great, but they are shipping directly from China now and the new stuff blows :imo:

/story

Cliffs:

1. Order new Raptor kit for motorcycle
2. Get them in, ballasts are huge
3. Swap Raptor ballasts for slim ballasts from truck
4. Raptor ballasts start to shit the bed after approx 1 day

Yeah I have had mine DDM's for almost 5 years in my highs/fogs with not one issue! I have had the set in my wifes lows for 4 years now too with no issue!

Put in a tahoe dome light with map lights in today, with member Col10's help got my tails buffed so they're glossy now and got my tows painted and installed!
548A1A0F-C00B-4DC0-9570-8C5F6E66FB28-8267-000009A02D80C0E2.jpg

51FD47D6-3B01-4255-82B2-57DAB15B1FF1-8267-000009A032560542.jpg

448376E7-BF80-45FD-B6FC-3AD05C99F2E9-8267-000009A036E0E7BB.jpg

Edit: my xentec's have last me 5 years without replacing anything...lows, highs, and fogs