CUB

Jan 2, 2011
Shreveport, LA
I've had eBay xentech for 3yrs so far not 1 problem.
Got these for my girls Accord I hope they're good. I need to put em in.
Colton went through 2 sets I think on his Silverado. I was hesitant to buy them because of that but I think they have a warranty.

VVME, do not buy spencers junk. Hes over price, a faggot and rips people off.

Where do all these claims come from?
$18 and sells for 150. That's how people make profit.
I've had his HIDs for 3 years without a single hiccup. No bad bulb, ballast anything. I'd gladly pay 150 to not have to ever worry about shit constantly going out. Fuck that shit.

l PATRICK l

Working towards 410 HP
Mar 14, 2012
Shreveport, LA
DSC00855.jpg

Finally found the photobucket mobile app.

Sent from second base using a hook slide.

TheBrettster

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 9, 2010
Got these for my girls Accord I hope they're good. I need to put em in.
Colton went through 2 sets I think on his Silverado. I was hesitant to buy them because of that but I think they have a warranty.

Where do all these claims come from?
$18 and sells for 150. That's how people make profit.
I've had his HIDs for 3 years without a single hiccup. No bad bulb, ballast anything. I'd gladly pay 150 to not have to ever worry about shit constantly going out. Fuck that shit.

They come from ME, look on allibaba express and DH Gate. You can find the EXACT SAME ballasts and bulbs he uses. As well as the "phillips" ballasts he uses. Colin and I both ripped him up on GMFS awhile ago. He was even using the stock images from DH Gate.

03z-71

Mar 29, 2012
I am glad I bought my lows, fogs, and the wifey's lows from DDM when they were awesome! 5 years and not even one bulb replaced!

GCncsuHD

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Mar 8, 2011
Salisbury, NC
Brandon that truck is clean. Mild drop, 20" machined Coys, and the rest of it in it's stockness glory, and roll it.

Bootstrap

:nosewhat:
Feb 8, 2012
OKC
i like my spencers HID's as much as brett hates him. They have 0 issues, and i have no worries. granted my DDM's are great for the price. they are definattly a shittier product then spencers.

Werd, guy is making money, yeah, that's the idea. Oakley makes like. 65 cents on every dollar. My spencers have been flawless, and his support is second to none.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

bgray

Stylish Canadian
Mar 17, 2012
Onterrible, Canada
I was thinking 5/6 or 5/7 drop, 15x8 245s up front and 275 15x10 out back in smooth rallyes with flat caps, no rings, and beige wheels

Ill crawl under it tonight and get more pics, its the cleanest truck chassis ive ever seen that has been untouched