DirtyBlackHoe

Bun B, Baracca, Beezer
Jan 24, 2011
Thomasville, GA
Every time I think I'm ready to order wheels/drop i look at my truck and say it looks fine how it is...

I swear I'm becoming an old fucker.

image_zpsbewsk7hi.jpg
Colormatching, factory 20s, and be done...so much enjoyment can come from a basically stock trucks with a few simple mods.

Just saying basically stock with some highlights is very enjoyable and usable as a dd

sent from Droid Turbo 2 on Tapatalk

Huck

BIIIIG SQRBDY GUY
Jan 27, 2011
Gainesville, Ga
Speaking of wheels Huck... Didn't you order some new ones?

Lonnggggg story. Was looking for machined 20x10 standard Methods, knowing they're discontinued. Found this place on ebay advertising a set. So I sent them a message asking if they were, in fact, in stock. They said yes. So I sent my payment. 3 days later I get an email saying no, they don't have any and can't get any. I said I know they're discontinued but you said they're in stock and have them advertised still, refund me. So he does but he offers to get me whatever other set I want at a good discount, so I decide to give him a try.

Got a couple different prices on a couple different sets when I finally decided on Moto Metal 962s. He gives me a price that's about $300 off retail so I was happy. Sent my payment, he said they're back ordered but they'll be in at the end of the next week. Cool. So I wait, the next week comes and goes still nothing. Wait till the end of the following week when they should have been delivered, nothing. So I email him to find out the deal. He says idk, lemme call Moto and find out. 10 more days go by without a call or email. Email him back and am like "dude what's the deal? Still no order confirmation or tracking number". He emails me some bullshit about nobody at Moto will respond to his messages or calls but he "thinks" there's like 900 wheels in transit but doesn't know when they'll be in. Yeah whatever. So I'm like "This is ridiculous, I've never had such a hard time getting a set of wheels. Refund me, I'll go somewhere else". Thankfully he didn't try to fight that but he did offer to give me another discount :rofl: Fucking clown had some nerve to do that

SamCarroll

Faux Runner
Staff member
Jan 25, 2011
Northern California
Lonnggggg story. Was looking for machined 20x10 standard Methods, knowing they're discontinued. Found this place on ebay advertising a set. So I sent them a message asking if they were, in fact, in stock. They said yes. So I sent my payment. 3 days later I get an email saying no, they don't have any and can't get any. I said I know they're discontinued but you said they're in stock and have them advertised still, refund me. So he does but he offers to get me whatever other set I want at a good discount, so I decide to give him a try.

Got a couple different prices on a couple different sets when I finally decided on Moto Metal 962s. He gives me a price that's about $300 off retail so I was happy. Sent my payment, he said they're back ordered but they'll be in at the end of the next week. Cool. So I wait, the next week comes and goes still nothing. Wait till the end of the following week when they should have been delivered, nothing. So I email him to find out the deal. He says idk, lemme call Moto and find out. 10 more days go by without a call or email. Email him back and am like "dude what's the deal? Still no order confirmation or tracking number". He emails me some bullshit about nobody at Moto will respond to his messages or calls but he "thinks" there's like 900 wheels in transit but doesn't know when they'll be in. Yeah whatever. So I'm like "This is ridiculous, I've never had such a hard time getting a set of wheels. Refund me, I'll go somewhere else". Thankfully he didn't try to fight that but he did offer to give me another discount :rofl: Fucking clown had some nerve to do that

ive had eBay sellers do that. they advertise the wheel without being in stock. Drives me insane.

DirtyBlackHoe

Bun B, Baracca, Beezer
Jan 24, 2011
Thomasville, GA
Yeah whatever. So I'm like "This is ridiculous, I've never had such a hard time getting a set of wheels. Refund me, I'll go somewhere else". Thankfully he didn't try to fight that but he did offer to give me another discount :rofl: Fucking clown had some nerve to do that

It is amazing to me how hard it seems to be able to buy wheels now that are NOT reps. Reps are everywhere and easy to get, but that's it. Whenever you find a good looking wheel they are either discontinued, or not in stock. I know StrokerAce caught hell trying to buy wheels because they were always in "stock", and then were on backorder.

Huck

BIIIIG SQRBDY GUY
Jan 27, 2011
Gainesville, Ga
It is amazing to me how hard it seems to be able to buy wheels now that are NOT reps. Reps are everywhere and easy to get, but that's it. Whenever you find a good looking wheel they are either discontinued, or not in stock. I know StrokerAce caught hell trying to buy wheels because they were always in "stock", and then were on backorder.
IMO. I'm not sending payment out to anyone unless they can send me a pic of them holding a wheel. Or I'll go directly to our local offroad shop to order them next time

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

hulknasty

Jul 20, 2014
IMO. I'm not sending payment out to anyone unless they can send me a pic of them holding a wheel. Or I'll go directly to our local offroad shop to order them next time

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Buy my methods..ill even send you a pic of my ugly ass holding them :troll:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk