:rofl: If they were x10s you'd have a deal lol

0409b9a9efa2eee4fff17702b6ec7639.jpg

#fellinlovewithabadbitch

Fuck that thing is sick Jmo. DFW

Huck

BIIIIG SQRBDY GUY
Jan 27, 2011
Gainesville, Ga
Mainly just needs CM'd handles. I actually don't mind those wheels in black, but them in chrome would be even better. Can't wait to see it on forces

Emery19

That Ford Guy
Apr 8, 2012
Mount Laurel, NJ
is the rear bumper missing osme paint or is it the picture? love the way it sits; turned out amazing would take as is. however painted handles and forces will make it that much better

j.mo

Apr 24, 2012
Nor Cal
is the rear bumper missing osme paint or is it the picture? love the way it sits; turned out amazing would take as is. however painted handles and forces will make it that much better
Forces should be on in a week or 2. I'm having the barrels powdered like benge did his so they aren't a bitch to clean.
I have handles ready for paint I've just had too much shit going on to do them. I'll be painting the rear bumper plastics as well once I decide how to go about it. Did you sand yours smooth huck and Tony or just go over the texture?
And the bumper has a mark from my tire lol same as the driver door I need to buff off.
When we were doing my lift I had to roll the tire by and squeeze it between the door of the shop. Gave er a rub

Last edited:

Huck

BIIIIG SQRBDY GUY
Jan 27, 2011
Gainesville, Ga
Ooo good choice on the forces. I want those in 6s if I ever can afford them. I just painted right over the texture on my bumper cuz the texture is so fine, you only see it if your withing like 6 in of it. I haven't had any issue with excess dirt staying on the bumper, it comes clean just as easy as the body

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Jared

Administrator
Feb 8, 2012
North Dallas
I need jmo money, I could boost the piss out of my car and build a rcsb and be pretty happy, maybe even a little s10 for fun runs and done. Or a lifted offroad rig over s10. Oh fantasy land is fun isn't it?