Jimmy Skrait Perrps
Mar 27, 2012
Driving around yesterday

1004653_10151523209462793_692019654_n.jpg

ehy4erug.jpg

Sent from Tapashit

AlwaysSomethin

Apr 8, 2012
@colyn, one of my friends told me that too. These rims belonged to my dad so the weights were already on the outside lip. When I had the new tires re-balanced, they just stuck some new weights back on there. I know it looks better but the rims already have the lil scratch marks from the weights so it would bother me anyway if I had the stick in weights on the inside of wheel cuz you can still see the damn scratches.

One day, I may just order a new middle piece for the front bumper that's painted and not chrome so it'll be easier to paint. And it's cheaper and it will come out better than painting on top of chrome like some people do.

Thats what Im going to do, easier, cheap, and know my damn bumpers straight. I want fully matched handles, grille, and bumpers. probably do full mirrors and bed caps as well.

Khaos

Bed Dent Club Founder
Mar 24, 2012
Albany, NY
That's gonna look so sick Brett.

I am finally dent-less! Did a lot of heavy work today and primed it so it won't oxidize over the next few days. We should be working on it a bit during the week, mostly weekends when my dad is off.

ysa5ytap.jpg

I'll post more pics in my thread a little later.

GingerCrew

Nov 16, 2012
Just west of DFW

I am finally dent-less! Did a lot of heavy work today and primed it so it won't oxidize over the next few days. We should be working on it a bit during the week, mostly weekends when my dad is off.

ysa5ytap.jpg

Should have shaved stake holes when you were at it

Colyn.

Acrophobic
Mar 17, 2012
Alma, GA
@colyn, one of my friends told me that too. These rims belonged to my dad so the weights were already on the outside lip. When I had the new tires re-balanced, they just stuck some new weights back on there. I know it looks better but the rims already have the lil scratch marks from the weights so it would bother me anyway if I had the stick in weights on the inside of wheel cuz you can still see the damn scratches.

One day, I may just order a new middle piece for the front bumper that's painted and not chrome so it'll be easier to paint. And it's cheaper and it will come out better than painting on top of chrome like some people do.

First off yes I know they leave scratches but so did mine you can wet sand the clear coat to remove them mostly and then have knock on weights put on the inside lip.

And last I checked they don't sell a primed front bumper so everyone sandblasts and paints. I did mine and its held up great considering I did it all myself (besides spraying it).... truck looks fine like it is, I would personally leave it as is and get some chrome or polished 22's.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Dakota

Dat Static 4wd
Mar 12, 2012
texarkana

ysa5ytap.jpg

Niice!!!!

Bigmatt

Boobs
Mar 30, 2013
Breaux Bridge, Louisiana
First off yes I know they leave scratches but so did mine you can wet sand the clear coat to remove them mostly and then have knock on weights put on the inside lip.

And last I checked they don't sell a primed front bumper so everyone sandblasts and paints. I did mine and its held up great considering I did it all myself (besides spraying it).... truck looks fine like it is, I would personally leave it as is and get some chrome or polished 22's.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Might have not been primer. Probably was painted. I can't remember, I found it on Lmc truck when I bought my handles.

Chrome did use to look ok on my truck but I hate keeping chrome up. I rather some center lines cuz they look good, and not expensive. Or some replicas of some sort.