CzerniS17

Sep 17, 2014
Buffalo, NY
New here, found this site through another forum (GMFS). Some of you might recognize my truck:

Current mods are:

Exterior:
RC Leveling Kit
20x10 Ultra Predators
295/55/20 Nitto Trail Grapplers
eBay Cleared Headlights
OEM Foglight Kit
Morimoto 5k HIDs in Headlights and Fogs
DL3 Mirrors
6k LEDs in DRL, Cargo, Reverse, and License plate lights

Interior:
03+ Console Swap
2 10" JL Audio Subs under back seat
Image Dynamics Speakers in Front & Back doors
6k LEDs in Done & Map Lights

Performance:
MBRP "Cool Dual" exhuast
K&N CAI

My plans have always been changing for this thing. The gf is pushing for me to go buy a new '14, but I love my NBS. If I keep it I'm thinking of throwing on an RCX 6", Bilstein 5100's, 4.11's w/ TruTrac, Longtubes, BlackBear Tune, and maybe some other performance goodies.

If you have any opinions, I'm always happy to hear them. Glad to be here with some more GM guys!

CzerniS17

Sep 17, 2014
Buffalo, NY
Thanks guys!

Welcome to the good site! :secretshake: truck looks awesome! But those tips are rather on the wimpy side lol

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

Yea, I've been thinking about getting some 3.5" or 4" tips and tucking them up a bit more. Or even going down to a single outlet with a 4.5" tip tucked.

Hi. Cute truck.
A/s/l?

Schpanks, do I send nudez nao?

this lolz. Welcome man. That's a mighty fine rig :cheeky:

Yours looks awesome too. I can't quite figure out why I like it so much..

welcome truck is very clean. keep it, you will like it better then almost any newer model.

That's the way I'm leaning for sure. I've always had a soft spot for the NBS trucks, and I haven't found anything else I like as much as these.

fortplainman

official CGM slut
Feb 8, 2012
utica ny
welcome from the utica area. might be up your way in tonawanda/niagara falls area with work in the next couple months.

CzerniS17

Sep 17, 2014
Buffalo, NY
Go with the single 4 tucked up, truck looks great man

If/When I get some LT's, that's when I'll look at replacing the catback with a single outlet. I might just tuck the duals for now with larger tips to clean it up until that happens.

welcome from the utica area. might be up your way in tonawanda/niagara falls area with work in the next couple months.

If you are, let me know. I'd be down for a meet/photo shoot.