MikeD.

Mar 12, 2014
I knew someone would bring up that thread from ls1tech. Trust me, I read it. No one ever reads the other threads saying how well it worked. Can't please everyone I guess. Always gonna be mr. negative with his opinion.

Bagged_Sierra

Apr 27, 2013
Fort Lupton, Colorado
Just saw this thread and think it made my decision to do the same to my 13 Sierra, been reading on it all night and finally found where a guy put this on his 2007 and the issues he had i should not have since I am bagged. Think I will be getting this towards the end of the year.

MikeD.

Mar 12, 2014
Welp, its all in. Still gotta button up a few things, tune on Monday. Drove it around the block, mf spooled so quick I freaked out cause went into boost by accident. Everything seems tits though. Install went...., smooth... ish. Defiantly put my ass to work. Took me about 3 days, but I was also solo. Hardest part was intercooler tubing IMO. Everything sealed up great though, no leaks as of now... lol. Its a turbo build, so Im always expecting shit too break. Im horrible at documenting installs, but here is a few pictures, and SHORT video.

Oct 16, 2011
SoCal
yah, cuz now the IC is covering it :rofl: maybe run those thin long ones where ur bumper has those 2 openings....keep an eye on ur trans temp now that its behind the IC....if its north of 200 then u wanna do something about it

Khaos

Bed Dent Club Founder
Mar 24, 2012
Albany, NY
love the way this one sounds :hng: my buddy has the 70mm trick kit and it sounds way different. maybe its because he has a dumped wastegate vs. him having it through the exhaust. you can hear the turbo spool and blowoff clean in that vid. keep us updated. how it sounds: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDHTC14HhP4&list=UUOhwtlzwEJR-Hxu5TYLHgWQ
Yes, where the BOV is vented to makes all the difference in how it sounds.

Looks good Mike, can't wait to see more videos of this thing!

Last edited:

HackMcMaster

Jun 26, 2012
Dunes
turbo spool is from intake, blow off is from blow-off valve not wastegate
achually after thinking about it, generally speaking should never hear wastegate

Last edited:

MikeD.

Mar 12, 2014
Waste gate is dumped for now, the new DP's dont have provision for WG. And yea 7lb spring is in there for now. Im sure trans is either going to destroy itself as is, gonna try and make this 60e last for a few days at least lol. In anycase, all the parts fit well for the most part. The log was a little iffy though I will not lie. Setting it up on the head it didn't seem 100% flat, but I have zero exhaust leaks. The plug wires scare me though, I thing I will have issues with them in the near future. May have to wrap them or something

Tiki

Jan 23, 2011
Is the kit listed on the website anywhere? Or is it the same as the ls camaro kit?