JoshA

Indecisive
Dec 9, 2010
Merced, CA
Well just for an update, body shop took longer than I expected. I got the truck back today and I'm planning on going to Showoff on Friday to mount the welds to some nittos I ordered.

I have some gray/black Ford emblem vinyl overlays to put on tomorrow. Plan is to crank the coilovers before I align on Friday as well to truly level it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JoshA

Indecisive
Dec 9, 2010
Merced, CA
Thanks dudes! :thumbsup:

I'll get some better pictures this weekend once I get the welds on.

JoshA

Indecisive
Dec 9, 2010
Merced, CA
Here's another picture as I know that other one is not the best. I'm still shooting to get wheels/tires/alignment on Friday pending how busy we are with work. Hopefully have some decent shots this weekend.

marc

WhiteSilvy
May 16, 2013
canada
i like the new ford f150 exterior styling much better then the sierra or silverado.

also the 2015 sport in white with factory led/hid lighting is so awesome.

looking forward to seeing the truck on welds :up:

JoshA

Indecisive
Dec 9, 2010
Merced, CA
Well truck is done for now I think. I'm debating on clearing the headlights and changing the LED Amber ring to white. I'll get some better pictures this weekend.

JoshA

Indecisive
Dec 9, 2010
Merced, CA
Thanks dudes! I'll be busy tomorrow, but the plan is to clean it up Sunday and get some better pictures then.

Being at Showoff it tempts me to lift it, but I know I shouldn't...

Huck

BIIIIG SQRBDY GUY
Jan 27, 2011
Gainesville, Ga
Yes you should lift it lol. Looks awesome. I definitely would change the amber running light rings to white. That's one thing that I'm not crazy about on those trucks

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

JoshA

Indecisive
Dec 9, 2010
Merced, CA
Yes you should lift it lol. Looks awesome. I definitely would change the amber running light rings to white. That's one thing that I'm not crazy about on those trucks

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Hmm I'll have to inquire more information on a Bulletproof lift... :crazy:

JoshA

Indecisive
Dec 9, 2010
Merced, CA
If you lift it then you'd need to buy x12s like I said originally

:cheeky:

Those 20x12 Cheyennes are still in oakdale. :hmm: I need to just go pick them up just in case.

The bulletproof lift I know states you don't have to cut and weld anything like the other lifts for the 15-16 F150's. FTS 6" and 8" lifts you have to cut and weld, just not sure on the 10"... We'll see I'm not going to rush into that.