bgray

Stylish Canadian
Mar 17, 2012
Onterrible, Canada
has 2" belltech struts, 2" drop spindles, 5.5" drop coils in the rear with belltech sp shocks. Air lift helper kit with wirelessair airlift kit,

FYI, alot of heating and forming inners was needed, then I hammered the ever living fuck out of the metal inner at the top. Barely rubs now, only on full cranks

It was either that, or go with a 285/30r24 which imo, looked gay as fuck on a truck of this size.

velzga

Frame Bangin'
Mar 21, 2013
Ft Worth, Tx
has 2" belltech struts, 2" drop spindles, 5.5" drop coils in the rear with belltech sp shocks. Air lift helper kit with wirelessair airlift kit,

FYI, alot of heating and forming inners was needed, then I hammered the ever living fuck out of the metal inner at the top. Barely rubs now, only on full cranks

It was either that, or go with a 285/30r24 which imo, looked gay as fuck on a truck of this size.

Did you cut a 3" coil to make it a 5.5 or does someone make one that low? Hows it ride? Looks awesome man. Trying to get my brother to do this to his old lady's future ride

bgray

Stylish Canadian
Mar 17, 2012
Onterrible, Canada

CGM Canadas biggest meet so far....

Did you cut a 3" coil to make it a 5.5 or does someone make one that low? Hows it ride? Looks awesome man. Trying to get my brother to do this to his old lady's future ride

Trailblazer rear lowering springs drop it 5.5". Im expecting another .5" of settle max

It rides really well. If it had 20's or 22's it would be even better. I wouldnt hesitate to make one for my wife the same, but shes use to a little tire rub here and there. To make it not rub 100% it would need to be 1" higher, and still need all the fender mods i did

Damn that hoe looks good.

Oh, and you guys up north seem to be some no parking mo foes lulz.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its my parking lot and i'll park anyway i want!!!

marc

WhiteSilvy
May 16, 2013
canada
i was going to back in straight, but then i was like i know the owner ..fuck ya bud