Emery19

That Ford Guy
Apr 8, 2012
Mount Laurel, NJ
Just going to leave this here real quick.

image_15.jpeg

i expect you to have one of these, like this in your driveway, after the wedding.

FAKKK. Methods are backordered. Still really leary of Moto's PVD finish, someone find me a good looking bright wheel!

Sent from Tapatwat

specialty forged :imo:

:cheeky:

gears? like the ones corny used to have on his regular cab. i've actually been looking at them.

Big Block |

Huck

BIIIIG SQRBDY GUY
Jan 27, 2011
Gainesville, Ga
i expect you to have one of these, like this in your driveway, after the wedding.

specialty forged :imo:

:cheeky:

gears? like the ones corny used to have on his regular cab. i've actually been looking at them.

Big Block |

I already haz in mi driveway, just needs a lil more mods :okay: Long story but no more wedding. I'm single again so more truck moniez now.

I like the big blocks too, a buddy suggested moto 962s, I'm gonna look around tonight to see what I can find

Sent from Tapatwat

Huck

BIIIIG SQRBDY GUY
Jan 27, 2011
Gainesville, Ga
Oh.
The joke
------------------
My head
:rofl: But I agree with these guys Jordan

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

What about chrome Mavericks?

Huck

BIIIIG SQRBDY GUY
Jan 27, 2011
Gainesville, Ga
One problem I just realized with like half the rims including the big blocks...I won't be able to use my spike lug nuts I ordered...

Huck

BIIIIG SQRBDY GUY
Jan 27, 2011
Gainesville, Ga
Gotta have the cap, the big cap is to hide the dual drilled pattern. Gm/ford.

So far the only thing that's matching what I'm looking for (bright, 20x10, exposed lugs) is the Ultra Predator. I know they've been around forever and are kinda played out but they're a very nice, simple wheel

****Orrrrr, totally forgot about them, Hostile. **Just figured out they're PVD as well. Damn
Hostile Exiles
p1BOEiV.png

or Havocs
zONzbI3.png

Sent from Tapatwat

Last edited:

2Wheelin'

Dec 9, 2014
Ordered Exiles back in February and they were on backorder forever. Finally got tired of waiting in late july and just got havocs instead. Still wish i would've gotten the exiles.

WildChevys

In Valor There Is Hope
Sep 3, 2013
New Jersey
Gotta have the cap, the big cap is to hide the dual drilled pattern. Gm/ford.

So far the only thing that's matching what I'm looking for (bright, 20x10, exposed lugs) is the Ultra Predator. I know they've been around forever and are kinda played out but they're a very nice, simple wheel

****Orrrrr, totally forgot about them, Hostile. **Just figured out they're PVD as well. Damn
Hostile Exiles
p1BOEiV.png

or Havocs
zONzbI3.png

Sent from Tapatwat

Def exiles, but if pvd neither

Sent from your sister's house

Jordan

OG CGM Member
Jan 25, 2011
Old Town, ME

After the wedding and a house purchase that will follow shortly thereafter, I'll have another one! I just deposited a $10k bonus check in its entirety as part of our home downpayment. Could have been an awesome start to a truck fund :okay:

Also, Huck, I like the Exiles a lot!