Huck's 2006 Sierra Crew

Ohhh ok. That's who I got my '14 reps through. I'll havta hit him up. I forget what his company's called and lost his number when I got my phone stolen. Can you pm it to me?

Sent from Tapatwat
Do it.
After the wedding and a house purchase that will follow shortly thereafter, I'll have another one! I just deposited a $10k bonus check in its entirety as part of our home downpayment. Could have been an awesome start to a truck fund :eek:kay:

Also, Huck, I like the Exiles a lot!
:nice:

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Can't believe I'm saying this but I've been looking at machined and even anthracite wheels too just to see what's out there. Ran across this pic of the Moto 976s in black and milled, and actually think it looks pretty damn good. 20x12 and 33x12.50s Thoughts?
mgbUXRG.jpg

I like black/machined wheels on certain trucks. There's a couple all colormatched OBS's around here running black/machined wheels and they look great. I'm really digging these actually. Another pic
Dj51P8P.jpg

like those. but i like black wheels. :so: theres got to be something out there that looks like methods if you dont want to wait

i really like those. need a shop of them on your truck imo

Last edited:
There is no waiting for methods tho, they're literally not gonna make them in 20x10s anymore. Otherwise I would wait. Normally I HATE black wheels with a passion, but there's enough milling on these to make them attractive. Here's a pic against almost all white, like my truck
x38zhMq.jpg

wellllllll huck. your truck looks good and that truck... looks like shit. however. that being said i think the wheels look ok, but i dont think they will look good on your clean ass truck. im oddly going to agree with papa tony on black wheels for once.

Haha oh I agree, that truck looks like shit. But it's the closest thing to all white I could find. Worst comes to worst, they're cheap enough and everyone around here would eat that shit up, so if I get tired of them or decide I don't care for them I bet I could sell them for what I paid

Now the question is, x12 or x10? I'm thinking x12s

Welllllll, find me some good looking, sub $2000, real chrome wheels with exposed lugs that aren't dual drilled :security:

:shake: Damn. Holy shit, that looks awesome! Thanks Dean! Chewys LBZ looked good on those black/machined novakanes. I think my truck will looks sick on these.

Sent from Tapatwat

I still don't like black wheels. They look meh and ricer. Don't care if they're forces. They just don't look good to me whatsoever

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Huck what about Forces?

Nope, because ugly :rofl:

wellllllll huck. your truck looks good and that truck... looks like shit. however. that being said i think the wheels look ok, but i dont think they will look good on your clean ass truck. im oddly going to agree with papa tony on black wheels for once.

:mynga:

You get black wheels and I'm paying Tony and Bryan to mug you :security:

Won't take payment.

beac8d6b1a4409fb78812cf2595ac187.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

:dnw:

:shake: Damn. Holy shit, that looks awesome! Thanks Dean! Chewys LBZ looked good on those black/machined novakanes. I think my truck will looks sick on these.

Sent from Tapatwat

Just get them and have them powdered silver or that brushed aluminum color. Please for the love of little black baby Jesus DO NOT put black wheels on your truck.

22" snowflake stock and mt? Lol maybe? Idk, I believe it would look good, only crappy thing about that is you're paying just as much for stock wheels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope, because ugly :rofl:

:mynga:

:dnw:

Just get them and have them powdered silver or that brushed aluminum color. Please for the love of little black baby Jesus DO NOT put black wheels on your truck.

Everything he said.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk