Huck's 2006 Sierra Crew

Yeah, I've done a bunch of research on PVD issues. Not going with anything PVD.

So, that pretty much leaves Ultra Predators. Nobody seems to have a 20x10 anymore but Streetside Auto has 20x12s for 281/ea. Thoughts? It's still a classy wheel. Hopefully my Trails are wide enough to not stretch

Sent from Tapatwat

New predators are ugly as hell. I love my old 20x10s but the finish didnt hold up for shit in a few days of salt. I think the back barrels are either unfinished or were finished very poorly. All in all, they're a good wheel imo, the issues i had were due to lack of care/preventative maintenance. Take them off in the winter and seal them really well when you get them and you should be good.

These are still your style predator, not the predator II. I like them, they're a classy always good looking wheel. But I kinda wanted something that not everybody's already had. Of course, I've never actually seen a set in person. It's just online

**well I say that, looks like the for most edge isn't smooth like yours. Idk
84d999ddb7b8f2acaba8a2dc885b70cb.jpg

Sent from Tapatwat

I still like the predators. Old or new. Simple wheel at a good cost.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
This is what I always thought

Did not know, need to look into them

That's not bad for a forged, polished wheel. Who'd you go through?

Sent from Tapatwat

Huck,

I would just wait it out and get the wheels that you really want. Instead of settling IMO.

Huck,

I would just wait it out and get the wheels that you really want. Instead of settling IMO.
IMO. The more I thought about the preds I was like nahh. Gonna keep looking. Def don't wanna spend more than $2k but I am willing to pay more than just a run of the mill wheel.

I just didn't realize how shitty the truck wheel market had gotten. There's so many good looking wheels for cars or dropped trucks, but not hardly anything for "offroad" or "lifted" wheels. And everybody going to PVD sucks ass too

**Out of curiosity I requested a quote from Custom Offsets for some AF Blade SS6s and they were 3280 shipped. Negative ghostrider lol
Sent from Tapatwat

Ohhh ok. That's who I got my '14 reps through. I'll havta hit him up. I forget what his company's called and lost his number when I got my phone stolen. Can you pm it to me?

Sent from Tapatwat

Ohhh ok. That's who I got my '14 reps through. I'll havta hit him up. I forget what his company's called and lost his number when I got my phone stolen. Can you pm it to me?

Sent from Tapatwat

I don't have his number. I just pm him here, but his company is bigfntruckshop

Sent from your sister's house