slicksierra

Feel some type of way
Mar 8, 2012
Central Jersey
Hey guys over the summer I purchased some DEPO fogs off amazon. I thought I would be good going with DEPO but I was wrong. They fogged up all the time… I ran a bead of silicone and nothing. Tried to re-seat the bulbs. Nothing. DEPO's are expensive so IM not trying to drop that coin again for leaky lights. Idk if the problem was the HID bulbs I was using or what but I just figured I would reach out and see if any of you guys have run cheap eBay fogs with relative success.

Gannon

That Guy
Jun 10, 2012
Logansport, Louisiana
In for some possible answers as well. I bought a cheap set off eBay with harness, leaks like a sift. Also had to use a shit load of washers just to get it to sit right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Khaos

Bed Dent Club Founder
Mar 24, 2012
Albany, NY
I had a set of the cheap ebay ones on my HD and I have another ebay set on my rcsb and neither have leaked at all :shrug: no silicone was added by me. These were the $55 sets with harnesses on ebay btw.

02z71 Sierra

Mar 27, 2012
Maryland / New York
I need to replace mine as well, lost the lens on the drivers one forever ago and havent replaced them yet. Rock auto has a set I was thinking about getting for $40 iirc

Edit: Just looked again rock auto has them for 14.44 a piece for the cheap ones and then have a couple more expensive options as well

Last edited:
tahoe1_zps395d7660.jpg

Cheeny23

Resident Wop
Staff member
Jan 8, 2011
Bakersfield
I just bought new ones a few months back, no fogging issues whatsoever. I'll look up the brand a little later today for ya

ScottyBoy

The LED Man
Apr 6, 2012
Yeah. Its a guy in New Orleans who has is. He actually has the entire front cap, hood, fenders and all. My lil brother is the one who told me about it, it's a guy we both know. He has all the lights, fogs, turns, and the Denali projectors too. He wants $600 for EVERYTHING, or $450 for the bumper, grill, and all the lights. $400 without the headlights.

On a side note, the Tahoe Z71 valance is the way to go on a 99-02 Chevy. That's what I put on my Suburban. Been on there for 5 years now and zero problems with my fogs. They are TYC brand I think.

Last edited: