Bagged_Sierra

Apr 27, 2013
Fort Lupton, Colorado
Have any of you guys seen rimsoneonline putting the pics of the new RS2's. I actually never liked the Rockstars but I find myself kinda liking this version of the wheel. whats everyones else opinion on them? the inserts can be painted any color and reversed if need.

Smith

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 28, 2011
Louisiana
Better than the original but still not really a fan. I'm sure they will sell like crazy tho.

Edit: Wonder what it looks like without the inserts..

Last edited:

Khaos

Bed Dent Club Founder
Mar 24, 2012
Albany, NY
They took their first shitty idea and mated it with a bucket of fail and ended up with this :roflpuke:

Gannon

That Guy
Jun 10, 2012
Logansport, Louisiana
null_zpsf40dbcba.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 4s

Huck

BIIIIG SQRBDY GUY
Jan 27, 2011
Gainesville, Ga
:areyousrs: I really don't understand how SO MANY people have SUCH BAD TASTE in wheels. All these ugly shits getting made left and right when sexy ass wheels like Weld Cheyennes and Dunes and shit aren't made anymore :tableflip:

Bagged_Sierra

Apr 27, 2013
Fort Lupton, Colorado
:areyousrs: I really don't understand how SO MANY people have SUCH BAD TASTE in wheels. All these ugly shits getting made left and right when sexy ass wheels like Weld Cheyennes and Dunes and shit aren't made anymore :tableflip:

I agree with you there for sure the Weld Cheyennes are a awsome looking wheel. I like these better than the originals but not enough to by a set of them.