Low01silveradO

Nov 27, 2012
stock map sensor fits fine..see first page. Remove oring from NNBS sensor, put it on NBS MAP sensor and slide it in.
20131213_150128.jpg

True true. That works if u modify the hold down bracket. All the new parts including sensor, hold down, and pigtail were under $30 for me so no biggie

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk

Oct 16, 2011
SoCal
just from looking at them, nnbs looks taller and wider. Not sure what the inside of the NBS looks like, but Ive seen the NNBS cutouts, kw to compare now :hmm:

Low01silveradO

Nov 27, 2012
Nnbs/tbss intake is slightly taller, has longer runners, and a 90mm inlet vs the stock truck intake with its 78mm inlet

blome_racing

blo me
Feb 12, 2012
None right now want either tbss or nnbs or I might run the impala ss for jest since it says active fuel management lol

j.mo

Apr 24, 2012
Nor Cal
So I hunkered down and ordered my xlink.
Now I have 2 questions-
1. Where is the cheapest place to get the injector adapters so I can run the tbss injectors. Or is it even worth it?
2. Felpro gaskets are cheaper. Anyone had bad experiences with them? Or should I just run delco's

Fiesty

Jul 28, 2013
Kansas City, MO
So I hunkered down and ordered my xlink.
Now I have 2 questions-
1. Where is the cheapest place to get the injector adapters so I can run the tbss injectors. Or is it even worth it?
2. Felpro gaskets are cheaper. Anyone had bad experiences with them? Or should I just run delco's

My passenger side head gasket is felpro.
My driver side head gasket is Delco.
No problems lol

Oct 16, 2011
SoCal
Ran felpros....had to trim the bolt hole walls on one gasket. They wouldn't sit right on the head for some reason until I trimmed one of them and the they slid right in :shrug: idk why they make them with those things if they clip onto the manifold and are aligned with that. Just take s knife and cut them off one or both gaskets.

cheapest I found was ebay seller I used "mbzalan" $64 for the set. I honestly dont think you HAVE to run them. If you got your BBP tune, ask justin what the injectors looked like and if theyre close to being maxed out, chaces are theyre not and you can save yourself the money and run the NBS ones.

If you do decide to run them, you need Mini Delphi Male to EV6/USCAR

Last edited:

Low01silveradO

Nov 27, 2012
Ran felpros....had to trim the bolt hole walls on one gasket. They wouldn't sit right on the head for some reason until I trimmed one of them and the they slid right in :shrug: idk why they make them with those things if they clip onto the manifold and are aligned with that.

I had the exact same problem with the felpros I bought, although my heads are milled .040. I'd recommend Delco gaskets. Luckily the guy I was working with on my truck had some new Delco gaskets and the locators are much thinner on them, just enough that we were able to drop the intake in without much difficulty.

j.mo

Apr 24, 2012
Nor Cal
Found a set of delco's for $35 free ship on fleabay.
Picking those up.

My xlink should be here today or Monday from the land of moose.

Fiesty

Jul 28, 2013
Kansas City, MO
Are the nbs intake gaskets the same as tbss intake gaskets? Could I re-use my intake gaskets? They are felpros and literally have 600 miles on them.