James

Mar 21, 2012
The Boot
Come with Injectors and fuel rails?

I just bought one like 5 minutes ago on performance trucks.

Eddie text me please.

J_Corr

Mar 27, 2012
I think a fair estimate is $400 w/o TB. That's what it's gonna cost me for my 00.

J_Corr

Mar 27, 2012
well so far I have thi invested thanx to eddeh and tuckn2s:

Bare NNBS intake................. $40
TBSS Rails and injectors.........$100 ($20 for shipping)
2 hoses.............................. $30
1 evap solenoid.....................$20
TB and intake gaskets............$60
you use oem map sensor.........$0
you need bolts....................~$10-15
Not sure if youre going to need fuel injector plug adapters...those are $60-70...once I see the injectors you bought I'll know.

SO $265 if I don't injector adaptor, $340 if I does.... plus shipping to :canuck:

I'm sure there will be a few other "this and thats" to add.

James

Mar 21, 2012
The Boot
I need help researching this. Talking to eddie (2005 silverado) and waiting to hear from others.

I bought a complete 2009 nnbs intake. Has throttle body, fuel rails and injectors. This should be 87mm throttle body, correct ? know I need x link. What else do I need.

I need new cover for intake and have to sell my three piece cover, and I just bought an airaid tube for my truck. I haven't seen where anyone mentioned that. Can I still use my airaid intake tube or do I need to get a nnbs airaid tube and run to my nbs oem box??

Truck is a 2006 silverado ccsb by the way

Pic for reference:

Low01silveradO

Nov 27, 2012
You can use ur current intake tube. I run same tube, it'll sit up slightly higher tho. You need map sensor pigtail, injector adapters, x link. Fuel line will snap right on like stock 03+

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk

slicksierra

Feel some type of way
Mar 8, 2012
Central Jersey
And for you guys swapping onto 4.8's I think it has been said to use stock 78mm throttle body especially with gen III because throttle response will be dog shit with anything bigger unless you're running Fi

Oct 16, 2011
SoCal
For those of you that need the front hose going from the intake (Right behind the TB) to the front of the EVAP purge solenoid (GM PN 12574897)

1 New GM Chevy Vapor Canister Purge Valve Solenoid Vacuum Hose Connector | eBay

This is the solenoid to back of the motor line...itll clip onto the solenoid no problem but it wont clip on the other end...NBS/NNBS use diff style connectors. Just cut it and splice it on..no biggie. (GM PN 12617169)

New GM 12617169 Tube Early Fuel Evaporation | eBay

If you need the top line...goes from manifold to driver side valve cover

ENGINE ASM-6.. Fits: AVALANCHE 2WD, AVALANCHE 4WD, ESCALADE 2WD, ESCALADE 2WD ESV, ESCALADE AWD, ESCALADE AWD ESV, ESCALADE AWD EXT, ESCALADE... | Nalley Buick GMC Brunswick (GM PN 12609373)

080818_TX00_062.jpg

Low01silveradO

Nov 27, 2012
No need for pigtail if you use your stock map sensor and no need for adapters if u run ur oem injectors which will swap in

I mentioned injector adapters because he posted a picture of an intake that obviously has nnbs rails/injectors on it. And with the adapters, injector choices are endless.

Stock map sensor does not fit in the nnbs intake. And I wouldn't RTV it or rig it any other kind of way. I'm not bout that life

May be a dumb question but how do i know if i have fuel return system? 04 4.8
Returnless. 03+

And for you guys swapping onto 4.8's I think it has been said to use stock 78mm throttle body especially with gen III because throttle response will be dog shit with anything bigger unless you're running Fi
Correct. Use stock 78mm on any engine under 400 cu.in unless FI. I've experienced both setups. 78mm has better torque and throttle response every time. No gains to be had going bigger

Also I deleted EVAP with no issues. I just capped it off at the intake and at the truck and it's deleted in the tune.
Sent from my One X using Tapatalk

Last edited: