Huck

BIIIIG SQRBDY GUY
Jan 27, 2011
Gainesville, Ga
Honestly, I'd get a couple other opinions, that seems insanely high to me. If the others are in the same vicinity and you don't really wanna get rid of the truck, you might see about withdrawing the claim (not sure that can be done). Around here, we have several PDR guys that work as independents and are very reasonably priced. Something like that (especially if you pulled the headliner down for them) would probably run ~800-1500 with those guys.

A coworker had ~5 dings in one door, a couple more in the other, a couple pretty good dings and creases in each bedside of his 07 NBS HD and got all that done for $350.

DirtyBlackHoe

Bun B, Baracca, Beezer
Jan 24, 2011
Thomasville, GA
I personally would see how much it is to buy it back and what bullshit you would have to go through. Then buy it back and have a PDR guy fix the issues and keep the truck and pocket the difference.

Reactions: Huck

gmc00z

Jan 23, 2011
N Ft Worth, TX
withdrawing the claim is not in the cards, this was my initial thought as well.
I hopefully hear something today, which i'll have them layout all of my options to then make a decision.

They've got some '24s at a good deal plus plenty leftover '23s i'd be interested in.

With that being said, i'd rather not get rid of it so i can continue to stack cash to get what i really want later down the road.

Reactions: DirtyBlackHoe

gmc00z

Jan 23, 2011
N Ft Worth, TX
all clear, repair shop had an error on their estimate, covered 100% on insurance. Hopefully have it back tomorrow.

Rear camera replacement upcoming - sporadically will flip the view, lose the guidelines, or give me a blue screen. $40 off amazon and should be good as new.
New windshield alongside the PDR so a retint will be in the works as well. 50% again.

DirtyBlackHoe

Bun B, Baracca, Beezer
Jan 24, 2011
Thomasville, GA
all clear, repair shop had an error on their estimate, covered 100% on insurance. Hopefully have it back tomorrow.

Rear camera replacement upcoming - sporadically will flip the view, lose the guidelines, or give me a blue screen. $40 off amazon and should be good as new.
New windshield alongside the PDR so a retint will be in the works as well. 50% again.
I am so glad this worked out right. Very awesome!

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk