HackMcMaster

Jun 26, 2012
Dunes
I got a roll pan coming Monday that does away with the plate, what did you guys do to relocate you plate?

Sent from a secure terminal using the classified military network

Khaos

Bed Dent Club Founder
Mar 24, 2012
Albany, NY
I kept my bumper

:cheeky:

I usually see people get the one that keeps the plate. Either that or put it in their tailgate.

HackMcMaster

Jun 26, 2012
Dunes
Ah damn thought it flipped over as in hid away

welsh907

Rehabilitated Member
Apr 3, 2012
Anchorage, Alaska
The one cody made me is bad ass.

a9ynenan.jpg

J_Corr

Mar 27, 2012
I build a slider that bolted to box and would be between box and cab behind drives side. It used a pneumatic piston which was spring loaded (normally closed). Plan was to hook up a 1/4" vavle to the ignition so when ever the vehicle was running it would pop up. Turn key off and it would drop back down. I still have the brackets and everything in a box in the basement somewhere.

HackMcMaster

Jun 26, 2012
Dunes
I build a slider that bolted to box and would be between box and cab behind drives side. It used a pneumatic piston which was spring loaded (normally closed). Plan was to hook up a 1/4" vavle to the ignition so when ever the vehicle was running it would pop up. Turn key off and it would drop back down. I still have the brackets and everything in a box in the basement somewhere.

Yea this is what I wanted to do as well, just want something for now

welsh907

Rehabilitated Member
Apr 3, 2012
Anchorage, Alaska

HackMcMaster

Jun 26, 2012
Dunes
I get pulled over way too much for that to fly I at least need lights, I'm thinking I might whip up something that bolts to the inside of the tailgate with a slide connector and a quick pin