Oktain

Canuck Admin
Staff member
Feb 9, 2012
Sudbury, ON
Dude caught some HUGE air lol.

At first he was :lol: but then he was :scared:. That landing was Harsh as FAWK.

Favourite part though is definitely the drift to jump to drift combo without touching the walls lol.

05nali

Mar 27, 2012
Easily the best of the 6 videos. That was some crazy shit.

I bet the people on the bridge seeing him drift on the barge were like:
the-best-of-the-skeptical-3rd-world-kid-meme.jpg

barrrf

Apr 17, 2012
Dudes a pretty good driver.

I would be more impressed had they set up the course and made him drive it without practicing first.

Still pretty tits though.

yates

Stock turd
Feb 8, 2012
IA

I would be more impressed had they set up the course and made him drive it without practicing first.

Seriously? Most people couldn't pull off one of those stunts let alone many in succession even if they practiced for years.

Oktain

Canuck Admin
Staff member
Feb 9, 2012
Sudbury, ON

:lol: You realize that no driver with any common sense does the "hold my beer and watch this" flying by the seat of the pants shit right? I doubt anybody does that, and people who try are typically amateurs in mommy's Mustang trying to drift a corner for some bish in a pair of short shorts and they end up in the rhubarb.

a-fuso

GMC Owner
Mar 28, 2012
CA
:lol: You realize that no driver with any common sense does the "hold my beer and watch this" flying by the seat of the pants shit right? I doubt anybody does that, and people who try are typically amateurs in mommy's Mustang trying to drift a corner for some bish in a pair of short shorts and they end up in the rhubarb.

Made me :lol:

Was cool, but would be way more impressive if they gave him a '68 charger or '68 mustang to do the course and drifting in. driving like that in San Fransisco always reminds me of Bullitt