Gave the ol' workpig a quick bath....

BigBlue02HD

Jun 11, 2012
Gave the ol' HD a quick wash last night and did a much needed cleaning on the interior.... I'm gonna give the Welds a complete polish/sealing once I get the 2 new PJs mounted up this weekend (hopefully). And I'll give the whole thing a good polishing and wax before winter.

Its about time to put the cap back on for the fall-winter, so I figured I'd try and get some better pics with the "new" PJs on here before it went into "cap-mode" for the year.

Onto the pics:

35ls2g0.jpg

8wzale.jpg

5vaq0m.jpg

rrp0up.jpg

oh3alz.jpg

veu05y.jpg

2rhwup3.jpg

6dxtmr.jpg

Khaos

Bed Dent Club Founder
Mar 24, 2012
Albany, NY
Looks killer as always man! You ever think of colormatching a few pieces? I think it could look good.

BigBlue02HD

Jun 11, 2012
Thanks....

I think about it all the time. Flares, front bumper cap, and (other) grill bar colormatched with the billet bowtie back in..... probably won't ever do the mirrors. They get too beat up IMO.

Probably won't do any colormatching until its not pulling DD status.....

But, then sometimes I like the "balance" of black and blue theme I have going... so who knows!?!

BigBlue02HD

Jun 11, 2012
Thanks...

Forgot about them after posting earlier. Whoops.... I would buy them, but they're only x8's again and my wife will KILL ME if I buy MORE wheels or tires right now! LOL.