ScottyBoy

The LED Man
Apr 6, 2012
I've been with State Farm for over 15 years. I've never had any problems with them and they have always been fair on any claims, and pretty fast in handling the claim also.
But now we get a letter today saying that they will not renew the auto policy because of the accident my wife had a month ago. DAFUQ?? :confused:
So now I need to find a new insurance company. I would like to have my home, auto, and life insurance all with them like I do with state farm. What company do you have and do you like them? Give me some reviews on insurance companies.
I'd especially like to hear from those of you in Louisiana.

Huck

BIIIIG SQRBDY GUY
Jan 27, 2011
Gainesville, Ga
That sucks to hear dude, my family's been with state farm so long that the won't drop us for any reason.

Sent from TapaTwat

Gannon

That Guy
Jun 10, 2012
Logansport, Louisiana
Have farm bureau. Their office is in stonewall. Never had a problem with them. Have our house, vehicle, and life ins through them. Also with any paper work, my agent always meets me somewhere for my convenience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Khaos

Bed Dent Club Founder
Mar 24, 2012
Albany, NY
safeco right now ive also had farmers no problems with either farmers just got a little pricey

+1 for safeco. It's only my parents policy but we have 6 vehicles and one motorcycle on the policy and it is a few grand LESS than liberty mutual was with 5 cars and no bike, plus we doubled our umbrella with safeco.

Jordan

OG CGM Member
Jan 25, 2011
Old Town, ME
Just switched from Allstate to State Farm. Paying $40 less/month than I was previously after adding a $100k term life policy too. I'm happy so far with State Farm. I've heard of others who have been denied after an accident though. My friend/co-worker got the boot from State Farm after having a truck and motorcycle accident in the same year.

Cleanoh4

Aug 27, 2013
NJ
Switched from USAA to Geico and saved over $1,000 a year.

I was the opposite. Switched from GEICO to USAA.
Had GEICO for years with full coverage on the truck and liability on her car for like 250/month.
One small accident and they jacked it to over 440/month.
Switched to USAA and now have full coverage on both the truck and tb for 230/month

fortplainman

official CGM slut
Feb 8, 2012
utica ny
idk im on my parents allstate plan, i hope it drops when i turn 25 next month because its more than my parents brand new cadillac ats.

linden

Mar 30, 2012
Cape Coral, FL
I have my truck, boat and flood through allstate. had my ski and quad through progressive they are so fucked up i dropped my insurance on them to try and sort out a ticket that progressive shows i got a "careless" driving in palm beach county never knew a tint ticket would be "careless". i have my homeowners through security first because allstate wont write HOI for my house because im in a flood zone but i have flood insurance through them :stupid:

fortplainman

official CGM slut
Feb 8, 2012
utica ny
i heard the allstate "safe drivers bonus check" only works if you pay them more money and they write you a check for it lol.

Cleanoh4

Aug 27, 2013
NJ
Geico gave me full coverage on 2 vehicles with $500 deductibles for $100 a month

You sir do not live in New Jersey, I can tell you that much.
I think the only time my insurance was even close to that was when I had my 89 Topaz with liability only and 3 other cars on my parents policy for $95/month and a 750 deductible

Jared

Administrator
Feb 8, 2012
North Dallas
USAA, but they can suck ass at times. Cheap, but they will get you where they can. It's been the worst experience, but most can't beat them for some reason. I'm waiting for them to drop me after causing $7500 worth of claims to my truck last year, I also have two totaled cars and a totaled roof since being with them.

TheBrettster

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 9, 2010
I've had statefarm forever and i absolutely love them.

Blazer got broken in to and they stole all the stereo shit i had and they cut me a check for 8 grand no questions asked.

BigBoi

Mar 14, 2012
St George SC
I haz state farm. Never had any claims so don't really have anything that could cause a problem. My brother's wife has state farm and her car just got totalled. Everything went smooth until GAP decided not to pay $700 for some reason. So he had to cover that.