Status
Not open for further replies.

Adjusted

Super Moderator
Feb 8, 2012
Tacoma, Washington
Selling a set (4) of 20" Centerline Snipers because I bought a different set of wheels for the Sierra. The wheels are in great shape, zero scuffs or curb-rashes, I have never had an issue balancing them, and the faces still polish up perfectly. They look great on some all-terrains, or on a dropped truck. I do not have the part number since they are still on the truck so I am not 100% certain on the backspace and offset - but they are 20 x 8.5 with 6 x 5.5" lug pattern for GMs. Once I get the new wheels in I will dismount and get the p/n. These are forged billet wheels, and they are light as hell - I put them on my truck with 33's and lost no MPGs over my previous OEM tire size and wheels.

The price is $500 + shipping/gas, and they are located in Converse, TX 78109- just NE of San Antonio. I am willing to ship or meet as far as 50mi away at the buyers expense. I will be shipping on a business UPS account to that will save you a bit of money. The price is firm and is for CGMers only.

The center-caps will not be provided, but you can purchase a set on eBay for around $50-60.

Pictures mounted on my truck are below. I will get pictures of them dismounted once I swap wheels, and will take/send pictures per request.
IMG_0364.jpg

IMG_0474.jpg

P1010014.jpg

P1010015.jpg

Specs on wheel/tire setup: '07 Sierra Classic 2wd, 3" Rough Country spindles + 1/5" coil spacer in front, 1.25" rear blocks + 3/8" wheel spacers in rear. Tires are Cooper Zeon LTZ 275/60/20 (33 x 10.5"). The tires are not included in the price (but hey, everything can be bought, right?)

Here they are on Ryans old truck with a 5/7 drop (IIRC)
1206tr-01%2Breaders-rides-number-6%2B2002-chevy-silverado.jpg

This is a deal, people still want 1k for sets like these, but I got a good deal on them when I bought them - so Ill pass that on to you fellas. PM is the best way to reach me, or text if you have my number.

Let me know and we can work something out. Thanks,

- Brandon

Last edited:

static06

May 26, 2011
Fort Worth, Tx
Gimme dat playa price foo

:cheeky: jk but GLWS they would look pretty sick on my truck tho

Sent through an underground drug tunnel of Tijuana

Status
Not open for further replies.