would like opinion on truck i just looked at

Cornell if he gets me invloved, Im liable to just buy that for myself! Keep us all in the loop, thats a great deal for that amount of km and that clean...I will buy

Cornell if he gets me invloved, Im liable to just buy that for myself! Keep us all in the loop, thats a great deal for that amount of km and that clean...I will buy

brandon you have enough trucks !!!!

Im not gonna snag anything from under anybody. Imma just sit back here and see what happens. IMO that trucks about 10k under market value

well that grille and rims devalue the truck at least $6k :imo:

Whoever ends up with the truck be it a member or someone else will get a great deal.

to be honest as soon as he sends me a price ill probably paypal him down payment and go look at it first weekend i can, if it is what he says, cash and across border it comes.
cornell seems like an honest guy, and i trust him if he says its in good shape it most likely is.

will be a nice truck for $20-22k cnd. I would not drive across the boarder with $15-18k. Asking for trouble.

US money order IMO. Sucks the dollar is $1.09 right meow.

might even be able to work some money through the company since we are global company located in Miami, Florida, Holland and Canada and some stuff in china ....ill talk to my boss he will probably be scared and say :no:

F corney send that thing down to tejas and screw that border bs :pepper:

i just bought all the trucks that were offered in this thread you can all hail me now fgts sry not sry

Just some basic paper work to do at border, and submit to riv. Technically I've never exported or any of the bs paper work at the border tho. I do it my own way and so far between me and dad were 10/10

You fuckin guys :lol:

He left Winnipeg later than he though so he's not back yet. I am sexting him though.