SCG Pro Line Testing/Review

Finally got a chance to use some of mine today. Must say I'm impressed...

Used the Extreme Suds Balanced Wash. Put 2 oz in my bucket and then 3 in the foam cannon and I can honestly say it's the most suds I've gotten out of any soap I've tried from OTC all the way to the 3 different ones I've tried from online companies. Like Sam I thought the color was cool as well :rofl:
ysy2ysap.jpg

4uqube7u.jpg

yvy5u7y9.jpg

9a7epupa.jpg

e6ypepu6.jpg

anuharup.jpg

So thick a bug landed and got stuck in it....
rujyzeda.jpg

2erudupe.jpg

Next I used the Hydro-Seal. The Hydro-Seal was so easy I felt like I was doing it wrong. After washing the entire truck it was still wet in spots. I sprayed a decent amount of this product, which came out kind of like a thickkk pink liquid. I spray it all around the truck, followed by spreading with a microfiber, then followed by another clean microfiber to wipe up any haze, etc. Not sure if that's how it's done because like I said it was so easy
I feel like I did it wrong. I do not have application pictures but he's a finished pic of the hood.
jesanabe.jpg

And one with some good Louisiana beer! :cheers:
e8emetu2.jpg

y5y4era7.jpg

chris. send me a case of that strawberry harvest! it is hard as fok to get here. total wine is the only store that gets it they only get like 3 cases. abita wasnt even at the westcoast brew fest this year, and im doubtful we will get any of that super nomz strawberry harvest. pm me and ill pp you for a case

chris. send me a case of that strawberry harvest! it is hard as fok to get here. total wine is the only store that gets it they only get like 3 cases. abita wasnt even at the westcoast brew fest this year, and im doubtful we will get any of that super nomz strawberry harvest. pm me and ill pp you for a case

That sucks. It's one of my favorite beers. They just got it on tap this year and it sold out everywhere in Shreveport so fast! Never shipped beer so don't know how much it'd cost but I'll send you a pm to avoid clogging this thread anymore.

It amazes me how the soap clings to the paint. I would think with a nice wax/sealant that it would run off fast. Im so glad I got that cannon and cant wait to try it out. I was going to head out to Walmart later to look for SCG, but just saw here no pro stuff on the shelves. I'll try Summit Racing to see if they have any pro stuff.

It amazes me how the soap clings to the paint. I would think with a nice wax/sealant that it would run off fast. Im so glad I got that cannon and cant wait to try it out. I was going to head out to Walmart later to look for SCG, but just saw here no pro stuff on the shelves. I'll try Summit Racing to see if they have any pro stuff.

Why not just buy it from the Web site.

Why not just buy it from the Web site.

Because shipping. I know summit has SCG, but not sure if they carry the pro line. I'll pay $2 for tax instead of $10-15 shipping.:crossarms:

Dem suds though.......DFW.

Sam always does a great job on his details.

Last edited:

I believe its online only

Summit has a deal with adams. They sell it in the store, but not online. It's something they worked out. I'll let you guys know my findings.

Because shipping. I know summit has SCG, but not sure if they carry the pro line. I'll pay $2 for tax instead of $10-15 shipping.:crossarms:

don't forget you get a 10% forum discount here and free shipping over any order of $49 or more the rest of this month... plus no gas to drive to get it. Just sayin.

I forgot about the forum discount here. I will def try it out after seeing these results. Just a matter of when I have enough coins saved up.

Glad you like it! I think it outperforms anything in the category and does so without breaking the bank.

I need to find better trim dressing. This VRT even after a small amount is applied to plastic on mirros and bed rail caps has some major streaking issues. After a good dew in the morning it rolls off and leaves major streaks on rear bumper, all under bed caps and under mirrors. Makes process much longer.

are you buffing it down or using it as the milk version? Where you mix it. Or straight out of the bottle?

The exterior trim conditioner is my fav so far. Used it to bring new life to the hoses on the Nova this weekend. And have my whole quad done in it. Makes it look new. Once buffed put it give the perfect satin look.

I need to find better trim dressing. This VRT even after a small amount is applied to plastic on mirros and bed rail caps has some major streaking issues. After a good dew in the morning it rolls off and leaves major streaks on rear bumper, all under bed caps and under mirrors. Makes process much longer.

are you buffing it down or using it as the milk version? Where you mix it. Or straight out of the bottle?

the vrt i had to buff down and i would still get excess streaking on my paint when it rained of it running. the scg stuff i didnt buff down or anything, it hasnt streaked down, it had lasted 3 washings so far and around 300 miles of driving in the rain.

im waiting for for the adams glass sealant to start to stop working so i can try the scg on that.