Wanted: NBS Mirrors ( Power fold, turn, heat, puddle)

Cheeny23

Resident Wop
Staff member
Jan 8, 2011
Bakersfield
like the title says, looking for some powerfold mirrors with signals and puddle lamps, may or may not have heated feature, dgaf. dont bring me anything with broken glass or just plain crap. if the price is right, will buy.

marc

WhiteSilvy
May 16, 2013
canada
i have some but i need tows first and i doubt you would want to pay shipping from Canada :canuck: ....good luck

Cheeny23

Resident Wop
Staff member
Jan 8, 2011
Bakersfield
where's the switch for the folding go? keep in mind my truck is an 02, none of this came on there in 99-02 models.

Khaos

Bed Dent Club Founder
Mar 24, 2012
Albany, NY
It's in the mirror adjust switch. Set the side to side adjust to center position, then hold the right side of adjuster to fold in, left side to fold out.

Edit: damn you Bryan

Gannon

That Guy
Jun 10, 2012
Logansport, Louisiana
Right here

y2e2ypet.jpg

But you gonna pay a pretty penny for it though.

Edit*

Here ya go

http://www.gmpartsdirect.com/results.cfm

nu5edybu.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Gannon

That Guy
Jun 10, 2012
Logansport, Louisiana
Sometimes you get very lucky and find some one selling one, but not likely. I believe the only year they made them was in 02.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ScottyBoy

The LED Man
Apr 6, 2012
Yep, you need to make a harness to run into each door for the power fold wires and the turn signal wires, and for the puddle lamps if your truck doesn't already have them. For the mirrors themselves, I cut mirror pigtails from 99-02 mirrors and soldered them onto the 03+ power fold mirrors so the mirror movement functions, and the heated mirror function was all plug and play after that. Although on Wesley's truck, he did not have heated mirrors originally, so he doesn't have the rear defrost/ heated mirror button on his AC panel. But the wiring was in his doors, so I wired up the mirrors for it. Theoretically, all he would have to do is get an AC panel with a rear defrost button and his heated mirrors would work. Mine had heated mirrors stock, so mine work fine with my 03+ power fold mirrors.

Oh, and back on the subject of looking for mirrors.....I have a drivers side power folding turn signal mirror with puddle lamp, and it has a white mirror cap. Make me a reasonable offer and I might accept.