My slow build thread(shit wagon, hack job)

I believe 5" maybe around 5.5" the way mine are set up, I am sure you can go lower, but you would have to speak with ridetech for the correct setup.

Mine is supposed to be 4" with +/- 1" or so adjustment

It supposed to be dealt with before all this shit, but my painter never got back. So I was in the process of finding a new one.

He couldn't tub that side, the driver side was said to be done. I asked him to at least cut out the fender so that it was drive-able.

An employee hit the truck with another customers car. Owner was going to fix it, or so the story went, 3 weeks later, nothing had been done, after I told it was. When I found out he was waiting for the employee to file a claim under his insurance, I lost it. Called my insurance company and told them the whole story. The employee then called my with all his info. I decided to yank the truck out of there, and have it sent to a shop that USAA chose. That way it can be fixed, and if any issues arise, the insurance company and body shop and work it out.

It's really been a complete fucking nightmare. I'm still waiting on word about a damn rental. I just hope this guy has legit insurance still, and there is no fighting between companies. USAA did state that they would go after them if need be. I hope it doesn't come down to that. I did speak with an attorney, and get the ball rolling in case it goes south.

From what I've heard I thought it would have been worse than that. Just looks like it needs a few things replaced then painted. Still sucks though.

If USAA has to go after him, they pay you off, then go after him. They're good like that, they just want you happy and out of the equation.

Sorry to see this. Super shitty.

This pisses me off. I wish I could help you man. I would do the tubs for whatever you wanted to tip me after the tubs were bought. I just sold and installed my fully tubbed flawless fenders for less than he was going to charge to do yours.

I have not...I work nights.

The last three days I lost most of my sleep from phone calls. I can't get a full fucking 7 hours to save my life. I get 5-10 texts and several phone calls a day.

I'm tired, cranky, stressed, and pissed. I'll go check the truck out today or tomorrow. My shit really qualifies to have the thread title now.