Le slicksierra build thread

No. don't even bother trying to sand smooth textured flares. Just get a smooth oem set. That's what I did

Well in that case where did you find?

He got a smooth eBay set but I don't think they fit or something lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes went aftermarket eBay smooth didn't fit worth shit.

my flares were sanded out/filler primed.

I know it can be done just will take forever

1ed0a5fc046c8810e6a95a4a49c110d9.jpg

Snapchat filer says it all

Plus James has already made it lol, not a huge deal if he gets a ticket but when your applying a recent tint ticket would be a good way not to be accepted

Gonna get something light on the front before summer. I never got bothered in my truck with the old setup just didn't want to risk it now. Got my daily that I made legal too so I'll drive that for the most part considering the truck just rolled 185

You going to test for everything?

Sent from your sister's house

Right now I'm not looking in New Jersey cause I wanna move outta the state. Applied and taken the written for PA State Police, oral exam next Friday. And I've applied to Orlando and Melbourne police departments in Florida, as well as Escambia County Sheriffs office and Orange County Sheriffs office in Florida. Contemplation highway patrol down there too just haven't applied yet.

Right now I'm not looking in New Jersey cause I wanna move outta the state. Applied and taken the written for PA State Police, oral exam next Friday. And I've applied to Orlando and Melbourne police departments in Florida, as well as Escambia County Sheriffs office and Orange County Sheriffs office in Florida. Contemplation highway patrol down there too just haven't applied yet.

Well good luck buddy!

Thanks it's funny how some people don't understand how long and thorough the process is. Not like every other job where you apply, interview and are hired or not. But I'm preaching to the choir cause you know this

lol yup. From the time I signed up for the civil service test to the time I started the academy was like 1.5-2 years.

Hopefully you get a job here soon or the NJ National Guard finally gets the money together to send you for training. I want those 20" SS rims bish