Hunter

Jan 14, 2013
Brownwood TX
Okay I have 4 stock Chevy 17in 5 star rims in excellent shape sitting on brand new still with the nipples on them 285/70/17 Wild Spirit Premium All Terrain tires.
I also have 2 SA-8 V2's inside a dual ported box powered by a Soundstream 1000 watt RMS amp. I'm looking to trade for some aftermarket 20in rims with or without tires, 18in rims with tires, or sale the Rim and Tire combo for $750 OBO and the Sub & Amp combo for $350 OBO. These can be seperated for the right price buyer pays shipping. My preference is to trade it all for some rims and tires but money talks. I will put up some pics tonight or tomorrow, if you want I can text them to you also.
Location is Brownwood, Texas
I can be reached by text or phone call at 325-998-3422 or PM on here anytime.

Here is the link to the Amp http://soundstream.com/store/car-audio/amplifiers/picasso/p1-1000d.html

Here is an actual pic of the tire brand and tread pattern

Here is one with rims and tires on my truck, like i said these are brand new still have the nipples

Here is a couple of the actual tread

Here is some pics of a Sundown Audio sub these are the exact 8's I have and also a pic of the box

Last edited:

Hunter

Jan 14, 2013
Brownwood TX
Sorry guys my phone is messed up and i cant get em up on my email, I will get them up asap since eddehls and chris want to see pics of the products sooooo bad lol

Jared

Administrator
Feb 8, 2012
North Dallas
Hey, I got a cousin at his deer lease right now, firm on that sub setup? Also, was box built for subs? If not I will pass. Price on subs separate?