Cornell's 2007 GMC Derpamax Build Thread

Jesus titty fucking christ Matt.........dont waste no time do you!

Not to sound creep style but can we....maybe for haz tour of house? lol That garage has me salivating and the rest of the house looks tits....Also i forgot....just what the hell is it that you/parents do for a living? holy white car syndrome batman! haha

Jesus titty fucking christ Matt.........dont waste no time do you!

Not to sound creep style but can we....maybe for haz tour of house? lol That garage has me salivating and the rest of the house looks tits....Also i forgot....just what the hell is it that you/parents do for a living? holy white car syndrome batman! haha

Nah I don't. I still need to pay you/ship you your 3rd brake light. Can you PM me your address again because I think I burned that box that had yours on it.

Parents started a retailing wall/construction company 22 years ago. We used to work all over the US but we just moved everything back to MN about 10 years ago now. Dad got tired of always being out of town.

We need to have another mini meet so I can see this beauty in person. :happeh:

IMO

I'm working in Roseville right now but will be up off of Bass Lake Road and over by Wayzeta High School probably most of the summer again in a couple weeks.

Hood doesn't fit on the 07 as well as it does on the 06. The gaps are different so I am just going to do it again with another hood.

My e-cutout finally shipped out today, the 4" flowtech y was on backorder for the past 3 weeks.

Going to take the BMF's off Friday and ship them out to get warrantied.

Has BMF been pretty pleasant to deal with through this shitay chomring problem your having?
How long did they say it would take to get them back to ya?

I bought some elite gauges too, did you connect the white wire to the interior lighting circuit? Noticed in the vid you dimmed the gauges so I assume so?

I've been busy working and making money for more mods

Got my 4" cutout and ss y pipe today.

Also took the bmfs off to get them warrantied

425749a6-0a7d-10eb.jpg

425749a6-0a9d-ea2d.jpg

Sucks to here about the bmf's, but atleast they are warrenting them! One of my friends has 2 month old chrome xd diesels on his fj cruiser that are completely pitted and xd has pretty much said sorry bout ur bad luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What I don't understand is why the wheel companies give us such a hard time about the chrome finish. I don't see why they cant send you a replacement set and then they can do whatever to those. Fgt wheels! I'm ranting because I just went through this shit with my Predators

What I don't understand is why the wheel companies give us such a hard time about the chrome finish. I don't see why they cant send you a replacement set and then they can do whatever to those. Fgt wheels! I'm ranting because I just went through this shit with my Predators

Not what I wanted to hear....

Only reason I can see them requesting them back before sending you a new set is to do analysis on the chrome and areas that are peeling to see if there is a trace of some chemical that was used that could have possibly lifted the chrome, in an effort to prevent people who do stupid shit and damage them and trying to return it was warranty. That is the only reason I can see them wanting them back before sending you a new set