Beware: Distinct Fabrications out of Mckinney, Texas

You really have no idea. My case was assigned to a new agent today. I spent the better part of an hour catching her up.

On a positive note, it seems I convinced them that I was tellingnthe truth and the tailgate should be getting fixed. Such a relief.

So...essentially this guy is saying that a 91% customer satisfaction rating is cool. Yowza that is poor in the automotive service industry. if I owned a shop and 1 out of 11 people walked out with a fucked up vehicle I wouldn't expect to be around very long.

If anyone still trusts this guy with their vehicle after he posted that on FB they are a goddamn fool.

Maybe one small fuck up out if 100 is within the 'norm' (ie: knocking a headlight off a workbench while it's out, something along those lines) but like Brandon said, 1 out of 11 is a completely unacceptable way to run a business, especially when the 1 fuck up is a guys whole front end of his truck.

Yeah...my truck didn't make the cut...wait...

It gets worse but for now we'll just let all this soak in. Still no refund. And I never heard back from the two guys on pt.net who thought all this was a made up story or lacking real info. There's the proof, on his fb page.

Thanks Welsh, I don't want anything to further fuck up my possiblity of getting my money. Whenever that is.

I just got a text from the bodyshop (yeah, dude started texting me as he knows I work evenings) that the tailgate is getting fixed. My conversation obviously went well, it went from no, to maybe, to no, to "I believe you 100%, and I am going to look into the matter. 4 agents so far, and the last one made moves in less than 24hours, this new lady isn't fucking around. She seems adamant on getting my shit fixed, and getting their money.

Shaun told me to copy and paste this here. He actually lives really close to me, I will be meeting up with him soon.

Shaun AndYukon
"These last 24hrs and plus have been really f***up! I trusted this person with my property and $$$ to do a great build but come to find out he had no intention of it. Not sure why he thought he could use my vehicle as his person everyday driver "this coming from not 1, not 2 but 3 sources and Im sure more" he also took cash money and said he didn't have a Paypal account but I have proof of those dates and other evidence and lied about how he was "working" on my doors because they were supposed to be shaved. Instead he hid them because of accident one of the other guys at the shop got in to with my truck. If this accident did not happen, he would still be driving my truck around and he took my compressor and said there was a "short in it" but question is, how would you know there was one if you were not using my truck! I know my compressor was working and the last time I seen it working was when they trailered it and it was supposed to be put in the bay to sit.

Maybe I deserved this, not sure what to really think with everything thats gone on with this shop!"

source: https://www.facebook.com/distinctfabrications?ref=br_tf

Last edited: