Alecks' hopes and dreams thread.

bcuz roush f1chevy
572f786f1e9ae2b4ca48ae3a981cb16d.jpg

bcuz roush f1chevy
572f786f1e9ae2b4ca48ae3a981cb16d.jpg

This. Clean and tucked and not everyone and their mother has it. I've had side exhaust exit, dumped, 45'd out back, cab dumped, had to change it up lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine get pretty hot, I wrapped them up in electrical tape and they've been fine

Sent from your girls iPhone.

Mount them to any metal brace or panel. Mine don't get too hot bc of the heat sink on them is pretty hefty but they shouldn't be getting hot on you..if they are, it's probably bad resistors or the heat sinks aren't big enough to dissipate heat.

6ohm 50w resistors right?

Tip no longer crooked and e-cutout is installed. Also installed my high beam LED bulbs, surprisingly are very bright and lots of visible area.

c6b1c95929ef3ce1fa6f35f9ff44b82c.jpg

ba51ae37d6f03d08047a68059c8dbfa1.jpg

Nice bet the headlights are sweet. Wanted to get some but idt there is enough room for that giant ass heat sink behind the NBS Denali light

I had to shove mine in and they're still not fitting all the way. I need to trim the metal brace behind mine like I did for the big ass projectors lol
Behind 35% shield, off then on
90aaff5703f5c80706549ebe88813d38.jpg

Everything on no shield lol;
74d84bec0cc022636f532fdbbbc80776.jpg

Damn, that's impressive. Didn't know LED headlights had come that far already

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

That's with projector cutoff shield in high beam mode as well. With the 55w HIDs. The leds are advertised 2k lumens a piece so all together it's amazing driving at night lol

I had them too, they were super bright. I guess there is less rooom on silverados because I had plenty of room for projectors and wires&shit for the led highs

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Yeah the braces behind the heads are different I think.. They sit farther to the right so it gives more room

Failed AFM lifter means;

BTR DOD delete w/ 16 replacement LS7 lifters
224/230 BTR Stage 4 cam
.660 BTR springs, hardened rods
Circle D 3200 budget tq verter
Tune from Cubby's (CarbonGMC) tuner and he'll be doing all the work since I don't have the time or know-how at this time

Failed AFM lifter means;

BTR DOD delete w/ 16 replacement LS7 lifters
224/230 BTR Stage 4 cam
.660 BTR springs, hardened rods
Circle D 3200 budget tq verter
Tune from Cubby's (CarbonGMC) tuner and he'll be doing all the work since I don't have the time or know-how at this time

Nice. So we should check back next year for it to be done?