'08 GMC Sierra RCSB..

Nothing new....just a picture.

2uvysypa.jpg

#stillcutedoe

:hng:

Bagged yet?

:troll:

Haha, I wish man. Life keeps getting in the way, have decided I'm probably keeping it but currently jobless and having to wait 45 days to take my NCLEX so the funds aren't there. I also want a cheap DD before I bag it so I can not worry about rushing it and have another ride. Still haven't received my link kit from Nfamus either, I contacted them last week so waiting to see if it'll get sent anytime soon.

Just giving ya a hard time is all. Patience man, you definitely work hard at school, it'll pay off soon!

Washed it and explored a few places I've been wanting to check out for future pictures....
3emaquje.jpg

ety7yvaz.jpg

re8yje3e.jpg

py2e2uhy.jpg

epy7a9u4.jpg
vu3ypu9y.jpg

truck looks great !!!

not meaning to be picky but its the chrome painted part of your bumper a different shade ? or is it just the shadow throwing it off ?

cant wait too see it bagged though its a great looking truck !!

truck looks great !!!

not meaning to be picky but its the chrome painted part of your bumper a different shade ? or is it just the shadow throwing it off ?

Powder was a few shades away from matching IIRC

So mash :hng:

Thanks!

truck looks great !!!

Thanks man! Nah, not being picky at all. It's powdercoated and they did the best they could on finding a match but it's still just a tiny bit off. Hardly noticeable in person but cameras make it stick out bad unfortunately :(

I'd drive the shit out of it lol

Sent from my b hole

Me too if it had a 6.0 swap or something :rofl: This 4.3 makes it one veryyyy boring daily driver lol

Powder was a few shades away from matching IIRC

This

:truestory:

Can't hardly tell in person though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And this :shake: