Your vehicles as they sit now!

Her name is Missy....SN is southerngirl.....all the whining and hate toward imports...I'm gonna guess they're from Alabama or bumfuck Kentucky. Not around Dean, like wayyyy up in the holler. I'm impressed they have a computer :rofl:
Thank you for making sure I wasn't included in 'bumfuck Kentucky' :rofl:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

so glad to see that you instantly ban anyone that takes notice of your biased nature. Banning those that disagree and simply want to show pride of an American vehicle. You passed out no bans for those that talked some serious garbage and violated forum rules on a number of occasions yet you banned someone that was simply trying to show pride in GM ownership and had issues with the extreme criticism so was forced to defend himself. When another account is created to show you posts that clearly violate rules and regs that account is also instantly banned. Such a great site run by you. Keep banning IP address this process can go on until you address the control and power issues you have and all the members of this site realize how you truly are and how you truly act to people.
choke on a cock. We got nothing better to do. Keep Em up we will keep banning. Fuck it, gives us shit to do.

a8a03fd4675caae1af5c240398160c35.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Too bad she is gone. This message is to southerncumdumpster if you're lurking. Create your own forum and run it how you wish. Then you can ban us for owning other products. Your brotherhusband can be your enforcer

:rofl: I hate this pc shit. Can't be proud to be white or southern, supposed to feel guilt

New flag is ugly af imo

Looks like a flag of shit to me

Well you're from Cali :so:

Argument invalid.

:rofl: I hate this pc shit. Can't be proud to be white or southern, supposed to feel guilt

New flag is ugly af imo

Agreed 100%

No the fuck it's not :security:

Lol. The old flag with the stars and bars is all anybody around here will fly. Fuck that new flag

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yes it is no matter how much people dislike it.

:crossarms:

also, agreed 100%

Let's not forget I had this on the back of the Silvy from 2000-2009.

2569994572_f0f8299104_o.jpg

:troll:

New flag is ugly af imo

This 150%

Yes it is no matter how much people dislike it.

:crossarms:

also, agreed 100%

Let's not forget I had this on the back of the Silvy from 2000-2009.

2569994572_f0f8299104_o.jpg

:troll:

Yeah well. It's an ugly, boring flag.
Did not know you had that on the Silvy :notbad: If I had a silvy, I'd be rocking the old Ga flag like on my old truck on the front. But I don't like tags on the front of gmcs

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk