Your vehicles as they sit now!

fb2fb2b38470a6a0308b5397106e935a.jpg
loving these wheels

i dont like it black wheels with federal m/t tire both horrible choices ....same with the rebel flag license plate....

i dont like it black wheels with federal m/t tire both horrible choices ....same with the rebel flag license plate....

Tbh.

Would've done chrome wheels with any tire except a Federal and the front plate would have to go lol. I wouldn't run a front plate unless necessary by state

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I own the place and his "foreign pos" can stay.

Regardz, Kony2012

so glad to see that you instantly ban anyone that takes notice of your biased nature. Banning those that disagree and simply want to show pride of an American vehicle. You passed out no bans for those that talked some serious garbage and violated forum rules on a number of occasions yet you banned someone that was simply trying to show pride in GM ownership and had issues with the extreme criticism so was forced to defend himself. When another account is created to show you posts that clearly violate rules and regs that account is also instantly banned. Such a great site run by you. Keep banning IP address this process can go on until you address the control and power issues you have and all the members of this site realize how you truly are and how you truly act to people.

Lol inb4 banned 2k16

Edit; judging by your name on here, I'd just advise going back to your boyfriend on here that we all roasted and keep your petty thoughts to yourself before you get your feelings hurt.

Last edited:
so glad to see that you instantly ban anyone that takes notice of your biased nature. Banning those that disagree and simply want to show pride of an American vehicle. You passed out no bans for those that talked some serious garbage and violated forum rules on a number of occasions yet you banned someone that was simply trying to show pride in GM ownership and had issues with the extreme criticism so was forced to defend himself. When another account is created to show you posts that clearly violate rules and regs that account is also instantly banned. Such a great site run by you. Keep banning IP address this process can go on until you address the control and power issues you have and all the members of this site realize how you truly are and how you truly act to people.

TITS OR :gtfo:

As per forum rules, creating another account after having your first one banned is grounds for being banned again, so yeah, that's why the second one was IP banned, and why this one will end up the same way.

But before that happens, riddle me this:

This is an automotive enthusiast site. Yes, it's centered around GM vehicles, but so long as people share a passion for vehicles, no matter the make, they're more than welcome here.

What we don't want are members that single out other members based on what THEY choose to drive, because at the end of the day, it's THEIR money, not yours. If you don't like it, move along to the next post, it's that simple.

Oh, and just so you know, Toyota employs TENS of THOUSANDS of hard working Americans right on our own soil. So before you start with this "American Made" bs, take a look at the company your talking down on first.

Regards,

My taint

Last edited:
Lol @ "biased nature" but whole thing started bc he told Sam to get his foreign pos off a GM oriented site.

Well, she can't post any more on that account :rofl:

Can imagine them googling "how to get around IP ban"

:rofl:

Her name is Missy....SN is southerngirl.....all the whining and hate toward imports...I'm gonna guess they're from Alabama or bumfuck Kentucky. Not around Dean, like wayyyy up in the holler. I'm impressed they have a computer :rofl:

Her name is Missy....SN is southerngirl.....all the whining and hate toward imports...I'm gonna guess they're from Alabama or bumfuck Kentucky. Not around Dean, like wayyyy up in the holler. I'm impressed they have a computer :rofl:

From FL, says so in his intro thread.

Oh lawdddd lemme post my fucking foreign vw.
42b91e9a6e5ae13b254f4d0d88397492.jpg

:hng:

Sup mah