Tukn4's new pictures

Well I've fell down the black hole that is performance. Picked up a ls6 cam and springs, plan on ordering calspeed longtubes and y pipe within the month, and will be getting a blackbear tune once it's all installed.

jared, you should have brett bag your truck

Honestly, I would, all jokes aside, if he was closer and it was feesible. However, he's not near close enough for a few weekends of work. I've been thinking about it more and more, but I just can't afford it right now. I'm really hoping for at one of two positions to open up so I can get this promotion. At that time I will be able to at least make an appointment with Nfamus or AutoFab. I feel more comfortable with Nfamus at this time.

I would love to be able to help more people and do more of this work, but it isn't economical for me to move right now. If I start slacking on airride stuff just bump the shit out of my threads. I can't stay away from reading on LS1Tech and pt.net. I actually found a side mount Whipple in MO for $1000, but didn't act fast enough and some other guy from my town bought it. Honestly I would rather go turbo anyway though, but that's a ways down the road.

I would love to be able to help more people and do more of this work, but it isn't economical for me to move right now. If I start slacking on airride stuff just bump the shit out of my threads. I can't stay away from reading on LS1Tech and pt.net. I actually found a side mount Whipple in MO for $1000, but didn't act fast enough and some other guy from my town bought it. Honestly I would rather go turbo anyway though, but that's a ways down the road.

I wanted to go turbo also, but from what I was told since I am going to be bagged I would run into some piping issues running the turbo setup

Your buddy with the square body s10 that was at showfest? Saw where he posted on instagram saying he was picking up a side mount whipple

The collection process has begun
6u7uqe5a.jpg

ls6 cam?

I know you have done your research, but I have always been told that the ls6 cam just isn't worth the effort. Good luck either way, truck is getting the business!