Tukn4's new pictures

y2y6adyg.jpg

]

Yes yes and yes..

Soooo clean, need to get mine cleaned up! Did you get the elevel yet or jus the VU4 and controller?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Soooo clean, need to get mine cleaned up! Did you get the elevel yet or jus the VU4 and controller?

I've had my elevel installed for 6 months. I don't use the vu4

I've had my elevel installed for 6 months. I don't use the vu4
Pure sexiness lol... Is it worth the $? I want 3/8 SMCs n really love accuair. I always feel like n crooked even when I'm not.. The again leaky valves don't help. Does it involve welding the sensors to the frame etc?

iirc there is no welding, I tried helping Adjusted with his one weekend. We didn't get it finished, and partied instead.

Pure sexiness lol... Is it worth the $? I want 3/8 SMCs n really love accuair. I always feel like n crooked even when I'm not.. The again leaky valves don't help. Does it involve welding the sensors to the frame etc?

I love it. I used rivet nuts to mount my sensors in the frame and drilled holes and threaded them in the link bars. I'm redoing my front permantly with mounting tabs on my new lowers I'm making. You don't have to do that though

I love it. I used rivet nuts to mount my sensors in the frame and drilled holes and threaded them in the link bars. I'm redoing my front permantly with mounting tabs on my new lowers I'm making. You don't have to do that though

Nice! These pics wrre posted on my bday, maybe a sign lol. Pics would be great of the front/rear, I guess it I'm gunna redo everything nows a good time! Pretty easy to wire to the smc valves?

Yes, the installation manual has a breakdown for which color wire corresponds to what switch on the touchpad