Tattoo's

Damn, some good tattoos in here. So far I have 2-3 known ones I wanna get...just a matter of finding a good shop and spending some money

One thing I will say, and this is for anyone looking to get a tattoo, do some research.. find what you want and take it to the artist and let him make some changes and put his own spin on it, or do it yourself..I hate seeing people who go to google images and find something they like and get it, then there's 847387758388264 other people with the exact same tattoo
If its gonna be permanent make it badass and different than anything anybody else has imo

One thing I will say, and this is for anyone looking to get a tattoo, do some research.. find what you want and take it to the artist and let him make some changes and put his own spin on it, or do it yourself..I hate seeing people who go to google images and find something they like and get it, then there's 847387758388264 other people with the exact same tattoo
If its gonna be permanent make it badass and different than anything anybody else has imo

I agree even though mine looks like a million anchors out there but there are only so many ways to do a traditional anchor

I haven't even started to get prices on what I would like, but on average what do you guys pay for your tattoo's? Obviously cheaper for easier designs, just trying to get an idea

I have around 4-450 in mine, another artist at the shop I went to said he would have charged 750-800 but my artist has done some on my dad in the past so I already kinda knew him and he was giving me some tips when I was trying to do some tattoos so he kinda hooked me up

I paid 250 for mine, it's a pretty good size with a lot of detail but the artist is also a friend so he woulda charged someone else more. I say with tattoos you get what you pay for so save up and don't pick an artist just cuz he's cheaper, I made that mistake for my first one and won't do it again

So basically make friends before getting work done, got it :laugh: thanks though, gives me an idea at least

Going for my first one today. Talked to the guy a few weeks ago for about 30 minutes just bullshitting. Seems like a cool guy and he showed me a bunch of his work. I'll post up my swollen skin in a few hours lol

found chris's tattoo

gay-mermen-tattoo.jpg

Good thing I still have a blank canvas on my back for that one!

eju8umys.jpg

dahu8u3a.jpg

First tattoo I've gotten. It's my last name "Farragher" on my right side. Mother fucker hurt when he went over the rib bones. Took about 1.5 hours to do.