• Stay 20%

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Go 5%

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

02z71 Sierra

Mar 27, 2012
Maryland / New York
There is a scratch in the tint on my drivers side window so I want to get it redone. Im trying to decide if I want to keep it at 20% like it currently is or have both windows redone to 5%. Right now the back 3 windows have 20% over the factory and I have 35% on the windshield with the 20% front two. At some angles I think the 20% looks great but at other angles it looks super light.

So...what do you guys think? Stick with 20% or go to 5%?

I've got like 12% on my truck, and I hate trying to backup at night. I usually have to roll the windows down.

I have to do the same Jared but eventually I will wire a backup camera into my head unit and put some led cubes in the back to make it a little easier to see. I currently have 20% on the sides and back and a 5% brow and it's okay from inside but not dark enough outside for me. I want to do a 35% shield and see if that makes enough difference and if not, I will go 5% on the sides and back.

I already roll down my windows to back up half the time anyway, so I expected I'd be rolling them down with the 5%. I think I'm gonna call the local shop and see if they have anything between 20 and 5. Maybe even going to 15 would be just enough to make me happier without being overkill

I've always went 20 all around. I hate being able to not see at night, and being from a small town area don't want hassle with cops.