Static NNBS (GMT-900 07-13)

Static NNBS (07-up)

Got all my parts to get me at 4/7. Gonna stick with the djm lower arms that are already on the truck and I got Moog balljoints for them. Then add mcg spindles, mcg notch that's gonna get welded in since just bolting is stupid :imo, belltech rear shocks, and putting the stock shakles back in to get down to 7". Selling the belltech struts and camber bushings that I just bought thinking I was gonna run struts and spindles up front.

Anyone think I have to fuck with the pinion going down to 7 with a djm flip kit?

Static NNBS (07-up)

4/7 now. This is the only pic I have right now. The front 275/55 rub like a fuck and the rear hits frame over big bumps. I have an mcg notch but didn't have time to install it last night. Also my toe is out a little on the drivers side and the tie rod has no more adjustment :eek:kay2:
qugatyzu.jpg

Static NNBS (07-up)

Niice definitely need more pictures, when you doing bodykit delete?

Not sure if I'm gonna bother. I kind of like it since its subtle and I might possibly do the SS front bumper cover and these side skirts look like the ones on the SS concept. Plus they hide the frame. We'll see.

I definitely regret not getting an NBS though. I'm really not a fan of the nnbs

If it was me I would just pull it off but I've never really been of ground effects on anything..I see your point about keeping them though, you still looking at getting tbss reps?

Static NNBS (07-up)

If it was me I would just pull it off but I've never really been of ground effects on anything..I see your point about keeping them though, you still looking at getting tbss reps?

Yeah I was never a fan of body kits on anything and probably would never have bought one but it's already on the truck and I've grown to like it. Yes I'm definitely getting the polished TBSS 22s. Also colormatching the handles, mirrors, grill, and bumper.

Static NNBS (07-up)

Sweet, keeping the roll pan or going with a colormatched rear bumper?

I'd like to get a matched rear bumper. If I do that then I'll probably pull the side skirts off and not do the SS thing. I'm still torn on what I really want to do with the truck tho, not sure which direction to go in. SS or just fully color matched.

Last edited: