Static NNBS (GMT-900 07-13)

Static NNBS (07-up)

I'm going to add a lift hanger and helpers. I figure setting the hanger at 1" should bring the front down a little? The helper will give me another inch when I need to tow.

Static NNBS (07-up)

a7a8ere8.jpg
unuhu6y6.jpg

Still setting Cali after driving and aligning.

Mine had a good amount of cali when I first finished it, but after driving it and it sitting for about a month before getting it aligned it came down to where it is now. If you drive it some more and do the lift hanger I think you will be ok. Which helper bags are you going with?

Static NNBS (07-up)

Mcgaughys so far are my top choice. Is your hanger at 1 or 2? I have to have helpers to pull my boat. I bottom out now on frame.

My hanger is set at 6". There are to sets of holes in the hanger, the top holes are for 5" and the bottom holes are for 6". If you are getting helpers anyway, you could just air it up to where you want it without messing with the hanger.

Static NNBS (07-up)

I have belltech lifting shackles never opened shoot me a PM
Also look into Airlift SlamAir bags, there's a $50 rebate on them right now. No problems from me!

HoR-HeY 81

Last edited:
Static NNBS (07-up)

My hanger is set at 6". There are to sets of holes in the hanger, the top holes are for 5" and the bottom holes are for 6". If you are getting helpers anyway, you could just air it up to where you want it without messing with the hanger.

I want to do both I think to error on the side of safety. In case the bag goes down I still have the hanger to bring me up a inch.

Static NNBS (07-up)

Black grill is throwing it off.. A little to bold :imo looks sick none the less though. Very nice setup

Sent from Tapashit

Static NNBS (07-up)

Thanks bro, and ive been thinking of getting the gmc hd grille but idk.

No problem man, I was going to hold off and let you post it but I saved it to show it to a few friends and could resist posting it up lol....I say do it, I think it would look great on your truck. What rims are those you got?

i actually was about to post it here since i forgot to do it the other day buts its all good, if i can find one in the price range i will do it. i got the centerline rapid there the same ones that carlos hd has on his truck, i got them for 270 but two of them were bent and were missing a cap, and had them polished and fixed and acquired a centercap all for 450 so i think it was a pretty good deal still. These are super light compared to the SS's i had. I have the bug right now to drop to 5/8 and i doesnt help that my wife wants me to do it.

Static NNBS (07-up)

That's a great deal :IMO I'd have bought them too. I like the way they look :shake: I've been wanting to change my wheels up lately but it won't happen until after I'm out of college in August and have a little cash unless I find a good deal or someone wanting straight trade.

I say do it if she's wanting you too and you can afford it. If I could I'd have more low lol

That's a great deal :IMO I'd have bought them too. I like the way they look :shake: I've been wanting to change my wheels up lately but it won't happen until after I'm out of college in August and have a little cash unless I find a good deal or someone wanting straight trade.

I say do it if she's wanting you too and you can afford it. If I could I'd have more low lol

I'm thinkin of waiting till i go home and having status in dallas do it. since it looks like they do pretty good work. i really dont trust to many places here in cali to do it.

I'll trade ya my LTZs straight up.

:cheeky:

Static NNBS (07-up)

Airlift 59209

HoR-HeY 81

I ordered a set of mcgaughys helpers and lift hangers from Tim yesterday. I hope to have them by the weekend. I also sent off alot of under hood parts for paint so hopefully they will all be ready by the weekend as well. For some reason my ABS light kicked on Saturday so I may have pinched one of the rear wires? I have a busy weekend ahead of me.