Static NNBS (GMT-900 07-13)

Def has its fair share of kills at the local 1/8th mile track that we "street race" on. Beaten up on a ls1 vette, srt10 rcsb ram, mustang, and a few others

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

When you finally do get more... you'll want more haha! Never ending saga.

Yep, I already feel that way. Bought a 6L with plans for just a mild cam and flat tops, now I have the idea of just going full 370 and build for boost in a few years :rofl:

Yep, I already feel that way. Bought a 6L with plans for just a mild cam and flat tops, now I have the idea of just going full 370 and build for boost in a few years :rofl:
Honestly man, this is gonna sound crazy... but look in to Thompson racing short blocks. Their prices are great and Kyle just keeps building a better and better reputation. As someone who has had machine shop troubles in the past, I'll never piss with one again.

Love that colour!
Thanks if you're talking to me lol. When I bought it... I had my choice between this and black. I chose the blue because there are so many done up black rcsbs... plus I'm partial to blue lol.

Word, prime example
f35ced55_zps13b527d7.jpg

df243d65_zps6b4bda11.jpg

I think I'll actually disagree on that one. I like it better on the hybrids. It would be different if the billets were twisted blades or twisted vista. Never been a fan of straight vistas.