Samuels 05 sierra crewcab build

Welp just blew up the single piece drive shaft this morning. Was only a matter of time.

So added in will be a 2 piece drive shaft, and a cross member from Vic @ VA specialties.
Going get drive shaft this weekend from a friend who parts out trucks, going to have to wait till vic's cross member arrive. Will post pictures of demolished single piece.
Might still install the yank this weekend however the exhaust we arent going to run until i 2pc swap it.

yes, he makes and sells alot of cool nick nack shit. 8'' flip kits, trac bars, crossmembers.....

Could make my own, but for 150+30 for shipping i may order his havent decided yet. check his fb page

no sir, was racing a dodge diesel bully who threw some black smoke. However he ate shrapnel off the DS when it blew.

Tranny seems good, rear end seems good. I guess it went at about 80mph, but with 4:10 gears the DS is spinning alot faster at 80 then it would have been with the stock 3:23s

lookup "vic va specialties" on facebook go to the mobile uploads, he has pictures of the crossmembers and all the other stuff he builds.

https://scontent-a-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1454785_10151743770811935_1824478084_n.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like that intermediate pipe was from a dual exhaust kit

Sent from my potato

possible. Not really sure about it. Going to cut so that the offset isnt that far off. Ill be able to make it work.

Decided im building my own crossmember. To easy to do so. Gettin DS this weekend, just gotta fab and install the crossmember. So this way i wouldnt have to wait on the damn thing to be built and shipped

Will do.
On way to get it now in Peytons derpamax with his car hauler. Not sure how fun this will be.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

welp got her back to shop. This isnt a surprise to me at all, iv been knowing its a ticking bomb. Specially when i put the converter in it deff was only a matter of time.

:nono:

so plans are friday going get 2pc and get truck lifted. Saturday going to start by installing the yank, then going to fab and install crossmember and 2pc. sunday possibly run the exhaust and tune the converter.

Last edited:
Goddamn. Hate to see it if you already had that yank in it.

Sent from my b hole

Im really hoping the tranny isnt harmed but there is only one way to find out for sure. I guess its good also because im going to build and install the crossmember for the 2pc and that way i can go ahead and run my exhaust around it now instead of having to butcher it up later on.

I had one of those once.

Rofl

azevunu3.jpg