Relocating seats.

IMG_20130913_165501.jpg

remove seats, put grade 8 bolts n washers in hole towards front of truck....install pucks on oem studs and finger tighten....put seats in on new bolts....tighten them all down..very easy

was about to ask. I mean i could make some but again... lazy rather buy them already done.

How much did you move your seat forward? Still able to fold back of seat flat down?

Underground Autostyling in Sarasota, Fl

call them up and ask for the silvy relocating brackets....they make em in 2 and 3"....paid like $60 but price went up. Id just try to find some crap flat stock in thickness of ur choice and use that...would be cheaper. I paid for the convenience cuz lazy :)

mine are 3" iirc. seats fold fwd if front seats aren't too far back....once u fold fwd, u can slide the front seats back some but not a whole lot. I wouldn't go 3" if u constantly have big people back there. My fam in sub 5'5" and they hardly ever sit back there so it wasn't a big deal to go 3".

I thought about just using some old semi truck frame and cutting them to size...just too lazy to get grinder and cutting wheels to do it.

Probably what ill do. I mean considering what yours are these would work too. Just a flat piece with holes in it. And these are adjustable