Post the Truck you just cant quit looking at:

i logged on the other day there to look up info about transfer case problems and the layout literally looked horrible. what happens when you have a buncha scumbags run it lol.

3a31b882901254787a87633f6fec5344.jpg

I see your point Brandon. But common on the internet and common in person are 2 different things. Not trying to say my truck is crazy custom but it certainly stands out in my area...there's just not a scene for slammed fullsizes in Maryland. Maybe a 2/3 drop here and there but not like 6/8. And it looks pretty good...all im saying is the reason it's popular is cause it looks good. I don't like how ppl think you need to(and obviously this doesn't apply to you) go broke buying billets and shit to 'stand out' when their shit looks fine

Nobody in my area has cgm style vehicles. I live outside of Memphis so we have a lot of cars with huge wheels, nothing tastefully modded. So stockers on a slammed truck is few and far between. Not many bagged vehicles. A lot of ricers tho. There are a few people around with custom trucks and cars but they never drive them. More hot rods for sure.

I cant even call a dropped truck on replicas custom anymore. 90% of all "custom" trucks looks identical. 5 years ago, yah it was cool.

Agree with this for sure, reps are way overplayed, especially on the internet. However, Id definitely prefer budget friendly clean drop on reps/stocks over most other starter or mild build setups. Unfortunately there arent enough cheap, quality, good looking alternatives in the sizes we need - so everyone runs whats available. Kind of a catch 22.

Buy more Centerlines, people.

I see your point Brandon. But common on the internet and common in person are 2 different things. Not trying to say my truck is crazy custom but it certainly stands out in my area...there's just not a scene for slammed fullsizes in Maryland. Maybe a 2/3 drop here and there but not like 6/8. And it looks pretty good...all im saying is the reason it's popular is cause it looks good. I don't like how ppl think you need to(and obviously this doesn't apply to you) go broke buying billets and shit to 'stand out' when their shit looks fine

Yup, EVERYTHING is overplayed on the Internet, but clean trucks are far and few between EVERYWHERE it seems

Sent from your sister's house

Yea everything is played out in my eyes because I live on the internet. But I could see a boring lowered s10 in real life and stare and take pics because I never seen anything like that around.

I live in Canada...i see reps all over. Not alot of trucks are lowered, but reps are popular.

You can easily get a set of aftermarket wheels for close to Rep pricing, so lets not play that card. Yes reps look good, but people use them cause there safe and they know they look good and work. By definition, there isnt much custom about that.

I cant even call a dropped truck on replicas custom anymore. 90% of all "custom" trucks looks identical. 5 years ago, yah it was cool.

You can easily get a set of aftermarket wheels for close to Rep pricing, so lets not play that card. Yes reps look good, but people use them cause there safe and they know they look good and work. By definition, there isnt much custom about that.

Thank you.

What's the goal here guys? Impress a bunch of people on the internet with how custom your truck is or to have a clean truck done the way you want? This can go on forever, I'm not trying to argue just food for thought guys. If I could drive a bodied truck on billets I would but I can't so I do what I can with what I have and at the end of the day I'm satisfied :shrug: