Not new but been gone awhile

05nali

Mar 27, 2012
What's up guys! It's been a while since I've posted but hoping to be more active here soon! Some recent mods:

Pioneer zn110bt
ysajuhuj.jpg

e8amedyn.jpg

Some new LEDs to match the footwells
ysarebe6.jpg

And unfortunately this...what I get for parallel parking on the wrong side at lacrosse practice
4ahe7aqu.jpg

And just a good pic since I miss my 20's in the winter right now haha (not dropped tho)
by6e6e3e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Found ya :crazy: looks good!! I will post that last one up :shake: Any more details/pics of what you did on the cluster? I haven't seen it done like that before

sent from your HTC Rezound

Found ya :crazy: looks good!! I will post that last one up :shake: Any more details/pics of what you did on the cluster? I haven't seen it done like that before

Don't have any pics now but ill take some tomorrow if I get some time. I basically took off the dash piece and stuck an LED strip up there to let the light bleed down through. And I have no idea about the oil pressure. I think it's broken cuz it's always there lol

Hey Bill, good to see you posting again! How's everything going?

Been going great man! Just really busy. Hope everything's going well for you too man!

Don't have any pics now but ill take some tomorrow if I get some time. I basically took off the dash piece and stuck an LED strip up there to let the light bleed down through. And I have no idea about the oil pressure. I think it's broken cuz it's always there lol

Are the leds always on? In the one daytime pic I can see the cluster and it looks like they're on still. As for the oil pressure, I bet your stepper motor has gone bad. My ss's Speedo is f'd up, and after some reading I found the 03-05 gms have a bad problem with the stepper motors crapping out. So look into that :imo:

I have them on a switch but just leave them on almost all the time haha. And yeah I have one bulb out anyway so ill probably send my cluster and ac controls to Scotty soon! Oh and my wheel switches since all of those have been gone for a while hahah

Soon hopefully! That and tint are in my near future. Would love a matte black wrap or maybe gunmetal grey

Thanks for all the welcomes! Anyone know how to aim denali headlights if my aiming thing is broken? Just finished my retro with the minis and adapter plates from a member here and can't aim the passenger side.

How are they broken? Is the adjuster thread stripped? To where you can just move the light up and down freely by hand?