NNBS shifter for NBS

you guys think 2006 duramax 6 speed Allison shifter will work on nnbs 6 speed ? or does it already have the shifting option ?

No body has figured this out yet? I don't have time to look at it for at least a few more weeks. But i really want those buttons to run an e-cutout

Jvoisel wrote me back and said he could prob do another one, I told him that would be great or if he didn't mind he could tell me how he did it, then he never wrote back. Lol Must not want anybody to know how he did it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So the nnbs shifter fits fine and the tow button works.. That's all plug and play, but the only issue is getting the +/- buttons on it to work?

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

So the nnbs shifter fits fine and the tow button works.. That's all plug and play, but the only issue is getting the +/- buttons on it to work?

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

You still have to wire your 99-07 plug onto the 07+ shifter. Still haven't even figured out which two it is. There's 2 white and 2 black on mine

You still have to wire your 99-07 plug onto the 07+ shifter. Still haven't even figured out which two it is. There's 2 white and 2 black on mine

thought that part was just multimeter cause the tow switch is a normal push button

Dunno about leather color or part number just know my buddy has a 3500 derpmax and it's got those two button, where's the part number on the shifter at? I'm going out there tomorrow probably

Sent from a secure terminal using the classified military network

I text you earlier, did you get a new number? Figured if anyone could figure it out it would be you.

Shit, yeah I did get a new number. My work gave me an iPhone with unlimited minutes and data, they pay the bill. One perk of being a manager I guess. :cheeky:
But my wife has my old phone now, so I'll check with her to see if a text came through. I'll have to text you my new number. She's gonna just keep my phone and turn hers off because my line has grandfathered unlimited data.

Shit, yeah I did get a new number. My work gave me an iPhone with unlimited minutes and data, they pay the bill. One perk of being a manager I guess. :cheeky:
But my wife has my old phone now, so I'll check with her to see if a text came through. I'll have to text you my new number. She's gonna just keep my phone and turn hers off because my line has grandfathered unlimited data.

Ok cool, just hit me up when you can.

Well guys ill impart my knowledge. The tow haul plug needs to be cut off and your 99-06 plug wired on. Its the two white wires i believe for tow haul. Doesnt matter which way you hook it up since it functions like a normal push switch. The nbs dmax has that shifter since its a 6 speed. Doesnt make a difference what year all 6 spd have the +\- buttons and manual shifting ability. 4 spd does not have the ability to tap shift since we can select all 4 gears on the normal shifter.

Last edited: