Newb from North Carolina

Try and put a little heat to the molding with a heat gun, and use fishing line to saw through the 3M tape holding that shit on. Avoids having to pull on it.

After that, there's various products to help you get the remaining adhesive off. I had great luck with 3M Adhesive Remover, spray on the tape, let sit for a minute or so, spray some more if need be and it just peels off no problem.

Other's swear by 3M Eraser Wheels, but I couldn't source one locally at the time, and I wanted to debadge ASAP after picking the truck up lol.

Amazon.com: 3m eraser wheel

This is the south in august, heat always on the molding lol grab a corner, gently peel, if paints coming off, it comes no matter how careful. I've removed 10+ chevrolets, no paint issue. Use an eraser wheel, oreilly normally has them in the back, or snag off amazon, 3m adhesive remover to clean up.

I ran Mcgaughys spindles, springs up front. Flip kit and notch in the rear. Helper bags for towing. @dirtyblackhoe has that truck now.

i know there is a difference between Regular cab, Extended cabs, and Crew cabs as far as what drops are reasonaby, but I personally love the drop that is on my truck. I wouldn't want to go any lower for funtionality (ease of driving and such) and mine is only a 3/6 as @AlwaysSomthin stated. It is the perfect height for a daily driven crew cab IMO.

Here are a few more pictures.

I've got a lot of little stuff that I've been wanting / needing to get done. I'll have to see how much I get accomplished this weekend.

There is only one thing that I am dreading, I have to pull radio out to adjust the Scocshe SLC-4. Radio has been in for almost a year now and something has been off. I knew it before just couldn't pin point it. As bad as I hate to say this.....I figured it out after getting my hearing aid. Dang it - now I'm hearing more rattles / wind noise than before.

I still haven't finished my radio install yet cuz I don't wanna yank the radio out again lol. Still gotta hook up my hands free stuff, USB cord, and ground the wire to watch movies

Well, today I got radio tuned, sort of. I think one of the rear speakers may be blown. It buzzes horribly at high volume. Other side doesn't do it. I switched the wires, didn't help. For the time being, I've disconnected the bad one until I figure out what to do.

I did remove the side molding and the small LS badge behind the rear door. It is probably a 10 footer right now. Found some bubbling of paint under molding. There was a lot of mud under there also. Right side did peel some paint, but it wasn't really bad.

Attachments

• 20150815_165235.jpg
    20150815_165235.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 11