New Whip!!

^Exactly. Fresh paint, yellow/black just like my old car. The mileage doesn't scare me, those old 5.0s will run forever plus I'd build a 331 stroker for it before long anyway. I'll try to get him down to 4000-4500 tho

Bahahaahahahahabah oh lawd, I'm dying :rofl:

sent from your HTC Rezound

:rofljest: Heard back from insurance yet?

No way dude. Totally not happy with the car. I just don't like this platform, gonna go back to what I like best

ah, i just loved your ideas of what you were doing to the stang you got. there was a 90 something with a motor swap among other really good things that was for sale on the stang forums somewhere. white with gold rims maybe? i cant remember but it was on its second owner on there. you may have seen it taken pics with a 03 style in white as well it was flamed all over there forums with everyone slaphappy with it. i just cant remember where i saw it cant be much more help bud.

EDIT: it was this one. guys name is jonbeast on sn95forums.com:

build thread: http://sn95forums.com/showthread.php?43957-JB-s-98-Coupe-Build-Thread-**Motor-Plans-8-21-12**

6822n.jpg

REG3.jpg

DSC_3215edit.jpg

DSC_3292edit.jpg

Last edited:
:bird: Fuck both of you. I do not need any more idears

:hng: I'd throw chrome rims on it and rock it

I'd prefer chrome also but they were chrome and peeling when I got them. For the price I paid for them I couldn't pass it up, basically bought them just for the tires and ended up keeping the wheels :lol: The LTZs from the crew could be thrown on it for the right price though. :poke: :poke:

You wouldn't want my northern truck anyway...

I'd be ok with yours tho....

ah, i just loved your ideas of what you were doing to the stang you got. there was a 90 something with a motor swap among other really good things that was for sale on the stang forums somewhere. white with gold rims maybe? i cant remember but it was on its second owner on there. you may have seen it taken pics with a 03 style in white as well it was flamed all over there forums with everyone slaphappy with it. i just cant remember where i saw it cant be much more help bud.

EDIT: it was this one. guys name is jonbeast on sn95forums.com:

build thread: JB's 98 Coupe Build Thread **Motor Plans 8-21-12**

6822n.jpg

REG3.jpg

DSC_3215edit.jpg

DSC_3292edit.jpg

I hear ya, I had alotta plans and I LOVE to see these cars all built up. But now that I've lived with the car daily for 7 months, I just personally like the SN platform better. You read my freakin mind tho! I LOVE LOVE LOVE JB's car!!! If I get a white one, I guarantee I will be rocking a similar look at least for a little while!

I'd prefer chrome also but they were chrome and peeling when I got them. For the price I paid for them I couldn't pass it up, basically bought them just for the tires and ended up keeping the wheels :lol: The LTZs from the crew could be thrown on it for the right price though. :poke: :poke:

:bertstare: Do not tempt me Tonneh. Do not I say!

I haz 393ci 1st gen lightning in back yard. AFRs otw. Oh, and a vortech.... :troll:

Forgot to tell you when I texted you earlier...those may disappear not long after I buy a car. Jussayin

Looks fucking sick, only thing don't like is the gold fr500s, make them gunmetal and :hng: :skeet:
Oh and add cobra front bumper with round the fogs

I like the gold just cuz it's different, but white's the only color that could pull it off. And it's not like ricer pink or some shit, so it's acceptable.

And a big fuckin WORD on teh Cobra bumper. IDK why that's not like the first thing that people do lol. I had Fox Body ultra clear fogs on my car when I did the Cobra bumper. They're big enough to fill the entire hole up, whereas the stock 94-98 lights are like an inch and a half too small to fill it up.

i just dont like that body style stang

Yeah, it's definitely a love it or hate it style. It's almost cartoon-y how round the car is, but for some reason I just love it

i like the more boxy one after it though.

Yeah, I like the New Edge's too. Just most of those Cobra's are out of my price range

Foxbody or bust :crazy:

Fuck that shit. I hate Fox interiors. The ONLY fox I'd consider would be a coupe, and it would get an SN interior swap

my friends foxbody traps 146 i think. little smallblock on that funny gas. :csb:

Damn, that's some serious shit lol

I thought I was the only one who hated fox interior haha. I'm Goin 2 buy a lottery ticket to see if I can afford mustang haha