New Whip!!

Yea we could mix it at the shop I worked at. That's why I say they obviously changed something in the formula for you to be able to mix it now.

Planning on another NBS, but gonna get an older stang first so I at least still have something decent on gas for the moment. I owe my parents some money, I wanna start saving for a house, and saving for a NBS. So I'm just gonna bank money for a little while once I get the car situation straightened out. But don't worry, I'll be back in a truck soon enough

**Dammit! Just went to look for NBS's just to see how the market is....there's several awesome deals right now. Fuck me sideways I shouldn't have looked

Last edited:
fuck you dont sell your mustang man. just keep it and get a beater truck for when you need it a couple times IMFO :gnomesayin:

geoff, your fortfailbro, this time
invalid.gif

What are you selling the CC for? Price and why?

hm...I wonder how much it will be once it makes its way to GA? :)

BTW how is the paint behind those fender flares?

Hopefully I won't find out how much it's worth in GA. :bishplz:

Horrible, previous owner never cleaned behind them and there is marks in the clear from them. That's the reason I never took them off even when it was lowered. :eek:kay:

I know someone with a decent Silvy he would be willing to sell. :secret:

a go fast silvy at that :read:

:bird: Fuck both of you. I do not need any more idears

fuck you dont sell your mustang man. just keep it and get a beater truck for when you need it a couple times IMFO :gnomesayin:

No way dude. Totally not happy with the car. I just don't like this platform, gonna go back to what I like best

buy my CC

DNW low truck. Driving a low truck just feels awkward to me, I'll always have lifted/leveled trucks

8647719748_0f70a88091_z.jpg

2" coil spacers in the front, stock in the back, 305-50s.

:hng: I'd throw chrome rims on it and rock it

Buy my 03! :)

Oh trust me, I LOVE your truck. Hands down in my top 5. But I'll be getting a CC next time around, hopefully a dirtymax and do it up similar to Corny's truck

:eek:hsnap:

edit. actually, no, fuck them. buy my sierra :troll:

sent from your HTC Rezound

:haha: You funny guy! I don't wanna even be in the same state as that truck :cheeky: